Marine Aquarium Expo 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Can brochure's and flyers be sent to Barrier Reef. I'd like to distribute them to the smaller stores in areas like Yakima, Longview, Vancouver, and so on. Others could do the same in other parts of the PNW and B.C.

Hi Guys,
sorry, we were out of town this whole past week, so now catching up.

Bricky,
We do not have promotional materials printed yet for the SEAMAX show. OUR MAX show is being promoted first since it is coming up April 2-3, 2011 here in Southern California. We will start rolling with SEAMAX advertisements around January.

Thus far, we have no artwork or graphics for SEAMAX, so if anyone out there would like to take a crack at some designs we would certainly love to consider your ideas. Anyone?

Hi Everyone,
We are currently looking for a 4-bedroom house to rent within 10-minutes of the Seattle Center (July 21-29) for our main staff.
(Hotels within the area are far too expensive for our needs)

If anyone knows of a possible lead, please e-mail us directly at [email protected]

Please do not post to this thread as it will not serve any informative use to the readers at large.

thank you for your help

Wow, after 20 pages, 300 posts, and over 3,400 views this thread has finally hit the second page for the very first time!

Is there a way we can make this thread a sticky??? Mods?

thank you for your help

Last edited:
Madmax,
Can you pm me a contact phone number? We are having a Club Meeting tonight and I want to present all ideas to group. We have several wanting to go and very much looking forward to it.

thanks in Advance,
Ed Hahn
[email protected]

OHHHH dang...... Been out of the hobby for a few months and just browsing around for fun and found about this GREATexciting news!!!!!! I am excited to see this come to Washington State. It is about time! The news already got me pumped and planning for a future system. I will definately be attending both days of this until now elusive trade show that the NW has been yearning for!

Awesome counting the days

+1 cant wait

ohhhh dang...... Been out of the hobby for a few months and just browsing around for fun and found about this greatexciting news!!!!!! I am excited to see this come to washington state. It is about time! The news already got me pumped and planning for a future system. I will definately be attending both days of this until now elusive trade show that the nw has been yearning for!

Back