Marine Aquarium Expo 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Has anyone been in contact with any of the LFS?
Barrier Reef Aquariums (425) 277-7670
Saltwater City (425) 644-7050
Aquatic Dreams (208) 777-0800
A Red Sea Aquarium (206) 417-ARSA
Denny's Pet World (425) 821-3800
City Coral (425) 466-2246
Blue Sierra (425) 392-5360
GreenSkimmer.com (206) 852-8926
Ocean in a Box (360) 977-7864
Indoor Reef (253) 752-4559
Reef Mystique (425) 335-3247
The Shark Reef (360) 662-1313
The WildSide Tropical Fish & Exotic Pets (253) 538-9453

Sadly only ONE store from this list has signed up: Barrier Reef.

exhibitionhallA.jpg

Last edited:
Attention Club members,

for ONE WEEK ONLY, we are holding a ReefFrontiers SEA-MAX special for the local retail fish stores of Washington, Oregon, Montana, and Idaho.

As you can see we have FOUR booths (D4, D5, D6, D7) marked "LFS/retail"

From today, Friday, November 19 through next Friday, November 26, 2011

We are offering:
1) a $100 discount off the booth price of each of the LFS/Retailer booths
AND
2) a $100 credit to the club of whoever refers the store to SEAMAX

Rules:
1) This special is good for THIS week only (specified above)
2) This special is good for THESE four booths only, first-come-first-served
3) Exhibitor must be a "brick-and-mortar" retail business operating full time
4) $100 discount applied to $750 booth price = $650 plus $50 electricity
5) Club may apply $100 reward to additional entry tickets, raffle tickets, or cash/check from Sunset Promotional Services, Inc.

Booth fees are not due until February 1, 2011 and no deposit required.
All we need is a verbal committment and basic contact information to book

Please contact us at: [email protected]

Last edited:
Kevin, can you explain rule 5 a bit more?

All members, QUICKLY, get the word out to your LFS, about this discount!!

The reward is applied to the club, not an individual, therefore the club has the right to dictate on how it wishes to accept the $100.
can be straight check written out to the club treasury or can be extra services purchased at the SEAMAX event such as additional passes for members, raffle tickets for the clubs behalf, etc.

"Sunset Promotional Services, Inc." is our parent organization that runs all three shows:
1) Marine Aquarium Expo (Orange County, CA) www.MarineAquariumExpo.com
2) SEA-MAX (Seattle, WA) www.marineaquariumexpo.com/EXHIBITORS/floorplan/Floorplan 2.html
3) Aquarium & Pond Expo (Los Angeles, CA) www.AquariumPondExpo.com

Last edited:
So this $100.00 would go to whom? Every club involved in SeaMax or just the 4 clubs "associated" with the 4 LFS that take you up on your 5 day deal?

Oh wait, I think I understand. DUH. The $100.00 that the LFS saves, by signing up in the next 5 week, would go towards the club that associates with that particular LFS?

So this $100.00 would go to whom? Every club involved in SeaMax or just the 4 clubs "associated" with the 4 LFS that take you up on your 5 day deal?

Whoever is responsible for referring the new exhibitor...
THEIR club is rewarded the $100

If a store owner happens to see this offer themselves (and hence no referring person) then only the $100 discount is applied in that case

IMPORTANT: Instead of listing a hundred confusing and unecessary "rules", we elect to post the following statement:
"Management reserves the right to modify terms and conditions according to logical need and/or situational circumstances thereof"

Last edited:
Totally understood. Sorry to clutter up the thread with the questions. Just wanted to make sure I understood it completely. So far, I've contacted one of our great LFS, on behalf of our club. Unfortunately, that LFS will be unable to attend, due to a prior event commitment. I still have one more LFS to contact.

Hiya Max :D

So hey are their going to be some dancing girls their for us old timers?? :shock:

Mojo

Hiya Max :D

So hey are their going to be some dancing girls their for us old timers?? :shock:

Mojo

LOL, no, We pride ourselves as being a very family-friendly event.
I'll leave the sleazy stunts to the RAP organizers.

Not that I'm against dancing girls, mind you.....just that there is a time and a place for everything.
;)

Last edited:
Well I Thought Bobby F. wouldnt do a presentation with out any???

Hey I just noticed this is in Seattle??? Hold on Website says Cali?? Are you folks a traveling Expo??

Mojo

Well I Thought Bobby F. wouldnt do a presentation with out any???

Hey I just noticed this is in Seattle??? Hold on Website says Cali?? Are you folks a traveling Expo??

Mojo

LOL, TWO different events...well, three actually (see post #326)

Mojo to the rear of the class until he catches up! :lol:

Last edited:
Ah cool. So is it the same speakers for the one in Seattle???

Nah, I wish

Thus far we have two speakers reserved for SEAMAX: James Fatherree (sponsored by Seachem) and Mark Vera (sponsoring by Sunset Promotional Services). We plan to have four speakers in total but all must be sponsored.
Two Little Fishes is exhibiting, so I'll try my best to see if we can get Julian Sprung for you guys.

Need to get this back on the front page! Kevin, any bites yet, on the 4 discounted LFS Booths? I'm still working on getting at least one of them filled! Time's running out, for the discount. Everyone start nagging your favorite LFS!!

Our great reef club got one signed up!:D
I will let Max do the introductions!:)

Back