Marine Aquarium Expo 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

YES, Henk of Coral Props is our latest addition to the SEA-MAX family!

His website is CoralProps - Shop Home

Henk is a really nice guy and sounds like he will certainly have some nice corals available for purchase at the SEAMAX event. For this purpose we place him in the coral vendor aisle instead of the LFS aisle. Please check out his website and see what he has to offer.

Kevin

I just sent an e-mail to one of our local e-tailers. We'll see if he's intersted.

I just sent an e-mail to one of our local e-tailers. We'll see if he's intersted.

Damn, you big SHOW OFF, Trido! (looking at your signature line)
Flattery will get you NO WHERE!
'cept perhaps a free admission ticket to SEA-MAX :D

My wife Tammy and I would like to wish each and everyone of you a safe and meaningful Thanksgiving day holiday!

We all have a great deal to be thankful for, despite life's challenges and speed bumps along the way.

Remember to honor those who helped carry you over a few bumps, and forgive those who put them there in the first place.

Kevin T. Adams

Last edited:
Does anyone have anything new?
You know like "Show and Tell"?

Hi All,
We are on vacation with limited internet access, but wanted to chime in nonetheless.
To answer the question above....here is what has transpired lately:

1) Finalized contracts with Seattle Center and made first installment payment for July SEAMAX
2) Updated MAX website and SEAMAX page with exhibitors banners, interactive flooroplan, etc.
3) Purchased/ordered a second MAX cargo trailer in anticipation of the July show.

to be continued...

They had to get another trailer to haul stuff to Seattle!! It's getting bigger and bigger!!

BTW -I know Kevin is still looking for a rental house in the Seattle area to use as HQ for the show, (I guess).
Can anyone help out?

For those who are curious, we put together a small photo album for APEX.
(APEX) | Facebook
The Aquarium & Pond Expo (APEX) was August 7-8, 2010 at the Fairplex in Los Angeles, CA.

The APEX event is one of three independent shows that comprise the "LA Pet Fair".
1) Aquarium & Pond Expo
2) Reptile Supershow
3) PetExpoUSA
Visitors were admitted to all three shows for one low price. APEX

The LA Pet Fair, including APEX, was then displayed in a 30-minute segment of Pets.tv on nationally-syndicated TV!
The segment aired Saturday afternoon, Nov. 13, 2010 on Channel 9 Television.

They had to get another trailer to haul stuff to Seattle!! It's getting bigger and bigger!!

yeesh, just found out I gotta drive all the way to Utah to pick the darn thing up :(

BTW -I know Kevin is still looking for a rental house in the Seattle area to use as HQ for the show

Not too big a deal since many are available but I thought maybe a fellow hobbyist or somebody out there had rental properties or knew someone who did? We are renting a 4 to 6 bedroom house for an entire week. Must be within 10-15 minutes from the Seattle Center. Not looking for a speacial "deal" or anything, just a nicely located house.

HI Everyone!
I trust you all had a great Christmas with family and friends and are now gearing up for the New Year!

I just wanted to throw out an early recon to see if anyone had any imagery/drawings/sketches/graphics they'd like to share for the SEA-MAX effort?
We have not yet created a logo or promotioanal image specific to SEA-MAX (to be used for postcards, flyers, posters, etc.)
If anyone has any artistic talent or simple ideas they'd like to volunteer, we'd love to see them.

Please e-mail us at: [email protected]

thank you!

Last edited:
Back