Marine Aquarium Expo 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sorry Everybody,
SEA-MAX has been Canceled

NO IT HASN'T! Just kidding
Sorry, (couldn't resist, teeheehee)
We've been inundated with the MAX show down here in SoCal for the last month or so and so didnt get a chance to post.
Now MAX is over and ALL ATTENTION IS NOW ON SEA-MAXXXXXXXXXXXX WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!
WE>>>>ARE>>>>BACK>>>>LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED PEOPLE!!!!!
:rockon::music::peace::whoo:

Last edited:
You may want to contact "The Pet Works" in Longview, WA. I was there this weekend and they were out of flyers to pass out.

Contact info is:

360-636-0830

1257 Commerce Ave.
Longview, WA 98632

We may be looking for a water delivery service .... to deliver seawater from the Seattle Aquarium to the Seattle Center on Friday July 22.

Anybody know of anybody who does such a thing?

I'm not exactly sure what the most popular magazines/newspapers are since I get most my news online, but the stranger is well read and free so gets lots of readers.

How exciting- I just stumbled across this thread. This will be 10 minutes from my house. SCORE!

Just thought I'd provide an update of who our newest sign-ups are as well as a couple of drop-outs

Please welcome the following exhibitors who just recently signed up for SEA-MAX:

- CPR Aquatics (manufacturer)
- Fish Heads, Inc. (fish/Coral wholesaler)
- Kordon (manufacturer)
- Boyd Enterprises (manufacturer)
- Reef On (coral Seller/retailer)
- Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine (Official Publication Sponsor)

The following are businesses who have canceled their reservations for SEA-MAX:

- City Coral (LFS/Retailer)
- Wet Pets Hawaii (Retailer)
- Westside Aquarium (LFS/Retailer)
- Wilco Design Group (Manufacturer)

*note, I only mention these because they were once on our floor plan, but then changed their minds.
We are therefore informing people of the correction so as not to expect to see their exhibit come July.

Howdy all,
Just wanted to inform all LFS, wholesalers, manufacturers, etc. who are watching this thread.....

1) There will be a $100 price increase for each 10x10 booth for SEA-MAX starting June 1, 2011
2) There will be an additional $100 price increase for each 10x10 booth for SEA-MAX starting July 1, 2011
3) There wil be absolutely no further reservations accepted after July 15, 2011

Those who wait until the last minute to sign up for SEA-MAX can expect to pay a premium (sorry, no fire sale here folks!)

Please contact us ASAP if you wish to secure a booth at the lowest possible rates.

Back