Marine Life in the Bahamas

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL...I can go silent for a while for you to catch up Gabbs if you want and like Maui said, you arent far from it anyways:p

LOL...I can go silent for a while for you to catch up Gabbs if you want and like Maui said, you arent far from it anyways

you're right i'm only about a 1000 something to catch up :p, i know i can do it :D :lol: .

You aren't too blind because you don't miss much here:p Just like a typical Krish thread. Starts off pretty serious and then downhill! No-one will ever take me seriously in life:p

You aren't too blind because you don't miss much here Just like a typical Krish thread. Starts off pretty serious and then downhill! No-one will ever take me seriously in life

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: hmmm hmmm hmm .......

back to the topic :p .

LOL...The topic is finished for now. I explained all I can about the Bahamas and my position on things. I will update the topic when there is something new.

C YA!:)

hmm well i guess i can always send you the fairly odd parents plastic fish tank with the characters inside :D :p for your office :lol: .

LOL...and I'll send you some enamel to fill in your tooth where you said you chipped it

LMBO!!!
no because i just won't put my adress :lol: ... or should i go for the gold fish with the ugly eyes :lol:

I know a lot of people here wonder why a person like me, living in the Bahamas, has pretty much a bare tank (not very many fish and no corals yet). So I figured I'd elaborate a bit on how my country works and it's position on the whole thing.
Interpreted: blah blah I am nuts. Blah blah I assumed the position. blah blah Mommy? Blah Blah:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Back