Marine Life in the Bahamas

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

.....My name is Krish....blah..blah...yadda...yadda... I have a coral reef in my backyard....yadda..... blah...... I just can't sit still and have to tinker so I set up an aquarium......

Krish ...I really like your tanks..... I like talking to ya.... I can' wait to come see ya..... I look forward to at least 5000 of your next 6000 posts....

I didn't have a doubt in my mind...... I leave for Chicago day after tomorrow.. want anything from there...?

A couple million bucks would help a bit:p Are you working tomorrow evening? Let me know so I can know if to give you a call to say hi before you leave. If I don't catch up with ya, have a good trip...You need a vacation man. You work too much!!! When I'm hitting the sack, you are just getting home! :shock:

No workie... but am going to my parents for a bit in the evening...... Thanks...

ROFL! I call Gabbs all the time and I don't think she's jealous, but the hubby :shock: :lol: That's a time bomb waiting to explode:p

Krish... try to spell like Gabby... or it loses something in the translation...

I don't know..... I still think dhe fells like she's missing something.....

ROFL! I call Gabbs all the time and I don't think she's jealous, but the hubby That's a time bomb waiting to explode

LMBO!!
yeah specially when he starts saying he's the other one :lol: :lol: .

spongebob lover said:
LOL!!!
in that case you'd have to get me legal in the U.S. and then get me the card :lol: .
I can imagine krish breakign pieces and saying ...... ohh that was broken before :lol: :lol: .

credit card gabs not green cards....lol

spongebob lover said:
LMBO!!
yeah specially when he starts saying he's the other one :lol: :lol: .

whenever you decide to dump krish gabs , ill be waiting.....

some of those actually look pretty good. some look realy fake.

Back