Marine Life in the Bahamas

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover said:
you can always ask Jiddy for his pink anemone :lol: :lol: .

we'll envy you with those corals dood ;) .
lol...............:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what about if I shipped you some live rock and it had a few little hitchhikers on it.. little arco frag mabe a zoa or 2 throw a softy into a hole:D
krish I know you love the bahama's but wow sounds like no fun.
wait a sec.....
you sprout! you are trying to trick me aren't you. I cant feel too bad because you have the biggest tank of them all in your back yard the ocean. no fair no fair:p

now that I have read the whole thread
is there a banned species list for the bahama's got a link?

how do you guys spiral out of control so fast.. you guys are crackin me up. is it gabs or is it krish??

Last edited:
LOL...We are supposed to import live rock either :oops: My buddy brought it in through the LFS but it was a no no and he took the chance because he said he wouldn't get caught. I'd only get like 30-40 lbs per time. I could get corals the same way, but it's a bit more risky and also, his supplier sucks monkey butt twice when it comes to marine life so I said screw it! The guy never has anything!!! I've always wanted a blue hippo and well, like I said I've always wanted a blue hippo. The guy sucks...

And Gabby sent this thread on the collercoaster ride:p

LOL...We are supposed to import live rock either My buddy brought it in through the LFS but it was a no no and he took the chance because he said he wouldn't get caught. I'd only get like 30-40 lbs per time. I could get corals the same way, but it's a bit more risky and also, his supplier sucks monkey butt twice when it comes to marine life so I said screw it! The guy never has anything!!! I've always wanted a blue hippo and well, like I said I've always wanted a blue hippo. The guy sucks

what kind of supplier is that then???? :p .

You send me a check and i'll be your supplier.

yeah i'll help you with the supplies... we'll make him those kind of elastic corals so they can move with his flow :lol:.

Back