May and July Meetings

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Holy crap! He's kinda close, isn't he? As in inside your yard? Nope, haven't seen one of those cruise through yet . . . hopefully never. Pretty neat pictures you got there Charlie!

When we saw it, he was about 20 feet from the deck Kim, and then when he left the backyard, I just had a hunch and went and walked out the front door, and he was within 20ft. of me, I don't know who jumped higher........................lol

Well folks, I just got an email from Joanne of the Spokane reef club, and I would like you all to take a look at the link I am gonna provide here. I am hoping that we can get at least a couple of the Spokane folks over here, there are some good people with alot of knowledge over there, just like here, and it would be fun to share. Anyways, here's the link to their site, take the time and maybe sign up over at their board, just a thought :).

Monthly Meeting Announcements | Forum Super Awesome Montana Excursion! » Spokane Coeur d Alene Reef Society

Well, for some reason I knew Kim's meeting wasn't booking up the hotels :)

Aw, c'mon now . . . reef club meetings are a way big deal!!! I was just going to suggest that as the reason why it's so busy over here. That's gotta be it!

Aw, c'mon now . . . reef club meetings are a way big deal!!! I was just going to suggest that as the reason why it's so busy over here. That's gotta be it!

You know, that would be my thinking to Kim, but I guess some folks just do not have their priorities straight :(.

Anyways, I figured I had better get a head count going for Kim on this. I know I will be there, there are 2 coming from Spokane, and that leaves 3 more people that I don't know about, Devon, Kelan, and Kevin. So if we could, let's help Kim a bit and let her know how many straight jackets......................... I mean lawn chairs she is gonna need. Bring a spare lawn chair if you can, just cuz.

I just got off the phone with Kim, and according to her, our spot in her lawn gets shady at about 2PM in the afternoon, which is just more than perfect. The menu is great, I am put together a big ol green salad and get some dressings. Try and let me know what dressings are preferred, and I won't buy more than I need to. Bring your own bad habits, chips, beer, dips etc.

Looking forward to this Saturday, I hope you all are too :) :).

we found one, in whitefish, which is prolly way closer to Charlie than I ever want to be
wink.gif
lol​

Gee thx ;)

Kevin is a YES!...reservation for one, please.

Super Kevin!

So here's the scoop . . . I was figuring on eating around 4:00ish if you want to get in on the BBQ. We're having cajun shrimp, steak & veggie kebabs and pasta salad. Still working on a dessert of some kind. Green salad sounds great Charlie. I love a good Italian dressing myself (big surprise, eh?).

Gina - Charlie mentioned that you prefer vegetarian and will eat shrimp, so I thought I would offer a soba noodle stir fry with cajun shrimp for you, or we can just do the grilled veggies and shrimp. You let me know when you get here. I will have a big tub filled with ice in the garage so everyone can put your fave beverage on ice, if you want. I will have soda, iced cafe latte (my own recipe!), sangria and maybe some iced tea. Come over whenever you want and hang out in the shade on the back deck. Hopefully it's nice enough we'll need it.

See you all soon!

did she get the note I sent about camping in her front yard???? lol j/k :rofl:

Haha. I just caught this. If you change your mind on the hotel, bring over a tent. I think you might like the backyard better. Although . . . . I think I saw a bear last week . . . . . . . . . :biggrin1:

Back