May I introduce myself??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Christy,
Its nice to see another smile in this bunch of sour pusses, lol. I am just joking. This place is awesome! Welcome Aboard!
Sincerely,
Ed

(yeah some of us are way crazy but you'll get used to it...... *coughs* Krish *coughs* Brenden ).

Don't listen to Gabby...I have no idea what she is talking about. Infact, I hardly post here :rolleyes: :p

Krish--I think all the posts are from you trying to convince everyone you're a Dude, not a doodette.....Not that I've been around enough to know....... LOL

I like this place. You guys all seem really nice! I'm usually online a lot, but the last week or so, I haven't had the chance. Really, though, you guys seem like a close knit group!

The beach sounds wonderful, Willie! How old is your little one?? Our son loved it when we took him a few years ago, we keep meaning to go back, we just haven't taken the time.

We are...RF is like one big family! You'll love it here and will thank yourself everyday for making your first post here. You can really make some wonderful friends here:)

Krish--I think all the posts are from you trying to convince everyone you're a Dude, not a doodette.....Not that I've been around enough to know....... LOL

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: well at least you got it right :lol: .

will thank yourself everyday for making your first post here.

yeah specially when you're hijacking one of Krish's threads :lol:

Oh, she is the cutest thing! I love her hair!! I've got a 3 year old little girl, and a 7 year old boy. Here's a quick shot taken about a year ago, I think...:rolleyes:

welcome to rf
nice corner uint i whave thought about setting one up along with 6 other tanks in the pipe work 1 power ball and it will be tanks galore
i would love to see sum more shots of your tank
i hear people say its not good to keep anenomes with coral i have never had a problem that was noticeable and i have quiet a few differnt anenomes
wheres the pics take care

Hey Morgan! Sorry it took me so long to respond, I must have overlooked your post.:( Here's a few shots of the tank, taken Wednesday, and more are located in my gallery.....

WoW!!!! That is just beautiful!!! Nice looking children as well:) Mine should be here shortly...My wife is due August 20th:)

ohhh girl now you killed me with those blue stripped mushrooms !!! .
I really like them a lot !!! to bad i haven't had the chance to get any.

Congrats on the new baby, Krish! I love having kids, never a dull moment!:D

Gabby, I would be glad to share mine with you! They multiply like crazy! What state are you located in, or is that a secret??:p

Congrats on the new baby, Krish! I love having kids, never a dull moment!

Thanks!:) and I think you are probably the first woman I have ever heard that said "having kids" is never a dull moment! What I see on TLC with women in the delivery room "having kids", doesn't look like "fun" on their faces:p

I am learning quick, I see...you twist people's words..:lol:

I stick by my comment, there never is a dull moment in the delivery room, it isn't fun, though. I will say this, I would rather have a baby, with no drugs, than to get my teeth worked on....I hate the sound of the drill:eek: :lol:

Having kids around is a blast! There is never a dull moment! How's that?

Are you guys taking Lamaze Classes?? Loads of fun!:)

Back