Member of the Month - December 2007

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to trido for being our December 2007 Member of the Month. Duane is a great member here with a great attitude toward the hobby, helps others where he can and shows that he enjoys the hobby not only by telling others about his tank and equipment but providing guidance to others when others are needing advice.

Visit Duane's December MOTM writeup and send a congratulations when you get a chance. Thanks Duane!!!

And thanks again to Coral Frenzy for sending Duane some coral food as well :)

Oh man. I wanted to be the first to Congratulate Duane.. I guess second isn't bad.:D Congrats my man. You've spent countless hours helping me out designing and building my various projects. You're a wealth of information and have certainly taught me a fair share about reef tanks and what it means to be a good contributing member to this local reefing commuity here. I think this is very well deserved. Congrats and thanks.

Ben

P.S - 18 parakeets? you crazy man.

Thanks guys! I try to help when I actually know what Im talking about.

Thanks again everyone. I surely have never logged in with being MOTM in mind. I try to help where I can best. If it werent for internet forums I can guarantee I wouldnt have the tank, or knowlegde base I do today.

On another note. It looks like my dream tank may materialize before I know it. My wife bought me the Bubble master 250 for Christmas! :D One step closer..

Congratulations, Duane! :) You deserve this recognition as you are extremely helpful and have managed to keep your sense of humor in spite of some trying aquarium events this past 6 months.

Just wanted to say thank you Duane for coming over last night and staying for 4+ hrs to help me out in crisis mode. The bottom of my sump blew out and Duane drove over, helped me empty out it out, clean it up and reseal it. Couldn't have done it with out you. Hope you realize how thankful I am - you help me out big time in a jamb and I owe you.

No problem Ben. I know that there are alot of people on this forum that would do that same when a crisis arises. Your welcome.

Congratulations!!! Thanks for all your help to the members!

Back