Member of the Month - December 2007

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Congradulations trido! Your tank looks great! Sounds like Christmas came earily for you this year :)

I have seen the help you have handed to others and you deserve lots of credit !!
Here here to a good reefer :)

Paul

Congrats Duane. The sign of a really nice tank is when it appears larger than it really is. When i first saw it, I thought it was a 300+ gallon. Your aquascaping makes it larger than it appears. Great job!

Woo Hoo!!! I have a difficult time finding the time to post these days. However, I always manage to find the time to read. You've earned this honor....congrats!!!

Thanks again all. Due to my son and wife taking over the TV in the last couple years, logging into the web and posting has also become part of my hobby as well as starting into the tank.

Last edited:
Congrats Trido, both on MOTH and the Bubble Master! Looking forward to seeing pics of your dream tank someday!

Thanks for taking the time to read my little bio everyone. I just started the next phase of the dream tank..... I put seven bags of quickcrete (leftovers from a job) in my garage for the future floor. :( :lol:

Back