Member of the Month - Sep 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to DisturbedReefer for being our September Member or the Month. Todd has been a member for a while and has a good tank project going on as well. Visit Todd's writeup and congratulate him on being a great member to our community helping us all out along the way.

Visit Todd's September MOTM writeup and send him a congratulations when you get a chance. Thanks for your support of Reef Frontiers Todd and all of the help you provide.

Congrats man!!!!nice tank!!! i don't think i have seen it before...also, i like the tang!! any tank with a powder blue is a great looking tank IMO!!!! :)

Congrats man!!!!nice tank!!! i don't think i have seen it before...also, i like the tang!! any tank with a powder blue is a great looking tank IMO!!!! :)

Thanks ronj! check out the entire thread and you can see how much went into it. PBT is one of my favorites as well, I got lucky to get this one from bigt. I just lost my CBB a few days ago:( he was doing great for many months and came out of our LFS reef tank. I came home the other day to discover him wedged in between the LR, very sad indeed.

Congratulations to DisturbedReefer for being our September Member or the Month. Todd has been a member for a while and has a good tank project going on as well. Visit Todd's writeup and congratulate him on being a great member to our community helping us all out along the way.

Visit Todd's September MOTM writeup and send him a congratulations when you get a chance. Thanks for your support of Reef Frontiers Todd and all of the help you provide.

Thanks Chuck and the RF staff for the honor!

Congrats dood !!
even though it took me a couple hours to read your cube thread i think your tank is awesome :) ... again dood.... congrats :D !!

Cool

congradulations Todd! You are one cool Dude! Super personality, always williing to help others. Very nice set up! Well deserved!:) :) :)

YEAH!!! Congrats Todd!!! Woohoo!!

I love the lionfish addition.

congradulations Todd! You are one cool Dude! Super personality, always williing to help others. Very nice set up! Well deserved!:) :) :)

Thanks Ed, looking forward to seeing how your new "cube" developes! I need to make a trip out your way to come see.

YEAH!!! Congrats Todd!!! Woohoo!!

I love the lionfish addition.

Thank you Nikkki! The lionfish is doing great, eats everything that hits the water:badgrin: He is so fast that the other lions have a hard time keeping up. I did have a tragic loss the other day of my CBB:cry: It was doing so well and came from an established tank, was doing great there, then all of a sudden gone, wedged between the rocks:cry: I'm sure it will be some time before I can find one that is in that condition:doubt:

Back