Member of the Month - Sep 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

but I can't believe you used the S word...say it isn't so:eek:
I would like to keep some leopard wrasses or a dragon wrasse and they require sand to be happy, plus it looks nice. I'm not talking DSB, just decorative sand

Good luck right back at ya for your algae issues. I battled the hair algae for a while last year, not fun, but it will pass....just another cycle a tank goes through.

Cheers bud! Keep us up to date on the progress with pictures

I am just beginning to find that out my friend, I have a long road ahead of me. Good luck with your algae outbreak, you'll get it done.:D

This little hair algae outbreak is like baby drool compaired to bryopsis so I'm sure I will knock it out soon.:lol:

Last edited:
Todd! Im so glad i got to meet you today! Your tank is really quite amazing, even though you are in somewhat of a rebuilding stage! I just read your MOTM interview, and now its on to your thread for your tank! cant wait to see it! thanks again for the corals....... i will see you sometime soon in the future i bet ;)

tanner g.

I would like to keep some leopard wrasses or a dragon wrasse and they require sand to be happy, plus it looks nice. I'm not talking DSB, just decorative sand

Good luck right back at ya for your algae issues. I battled the hair algae for a while last year, not fun, but it will pass....just another cycle a tank goes through.

Cheers bud! Keep us up to date on the progress with pictures

Ok you can have some for the wrasse I guess, actually I really like the dragon wrasse an wouldn''t mind having one myself.

Todd! Im so glad i got to meet you today! Your tank is really quite amazing, even though you are in somewhat of a rebuilding stage! I just read your MOTM interview, and now its on to your thread for your tank! cant wait to see it! thanks again for the corals....... i will see you sometime soon in the future i bet ;)

tanner g.

Tanner good to meet you as well! Good luck with the new corals! I'm sure I will see you in the near future.

Well about time you got MOTM huh? After all the work you put into your tank great documentation It is well deserved!

Congrats Todd!!! Your cube was my cube's inspiration:D

Well Todd, your cube was the inspiration of my wanting a smaller sized cube but I still can't figure out how it got stretched to a bigger rectangular shape!:eek:

Congrats Todd, look forward to the progress & growth of your tank as time goes by.

Well about time you got MOTM huh? After all the work you put into your tank great documentation It is well deserved!

Well Todd, your cube was the inspiration of my wanting a smaller sized cube but I still can't figure out how it got stretched to a bigger rectangular shape!:eek:

Congrats Todd, look forward to the progress & growth of your tank as time goes by.

Thanks Scooterman! I'm inspired to hear I have actually inspired others! I know what you mean by stretching to a bigger tank, hopefully next summer mine will stretch to a 4'x4'x2' :D Looking forward to seeing your new tank progress! I saw it while it was under production, if I remember right I think I even helped once or twice. *Disclaimer* party is not responsible for any damages that may occur.....:razz:

Better Late than never....

Congrats! Cubes are great, specially the cubish ones :) I've always liked your tank. Keep up the good work!

Way to go Todd. I dig your tank. I think having a lion is one of the coolest fish you can have in a reef. I have a fuzzy in mine too, but not nearly as awesome as your yellow guy.

Way to go Todd. I dig your tank. I think having a lion is one of the coolest fish you can have in a reef. I have a fuzzy in mine too, but not nearly as awesome as your yellow guy.

Come over and check him out sometime, he is all over the place, not shy at all, and a great swimmer.

Congrats on being MOTM Todd! You're hard work has definately paid off. I also agree with you about setbacks making you stronger....

Nick

Congratulations Todd! Your tank thread is awesome!! Well deserved.

Brian

Thanks Brian! I will try to get some updates on there very soon. I have a guy coming out to finally get my electric panel switched out so I can stop running my tank on 12g extention cords:eek:

Thanks Maxx! How is your tank doing? Haven't seen any updates lately.

I lost all my acros while treating for AEFW's......:(

But I will bounce back. Like you said, setbacks only make you stronger.

Nick

Back