Member of the Month - Sep 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

But I will bounce back. Like you said, setbacks only make you stronger.

Nick

Whatever :rolleyes:.....Your biceps sure looked puny last I remember ;) :p lolol

Sorry to derail your thread Todd, but I couldn't resist. :)

Say that again when I'm standing in the same room as you....

You're awful brave over the internet....:D

Nick

Say that again when I'm standing in the same room as you....

You're awful brave over the internet....:D

Nick

ooooooooooo :badgrin: Nikki, you better hide in the pile of hair algae I saved...... j/k j/k

Todd, how is your yellow morph Dwarf doing??

Best,
Ilham

Todd, let me say that MOTM is a great honor, but the month of Sept MOTM is quite possibly the highest award you can get on any forum named ReefFrontiers. I mean there is a long line of great men/women who have held the title of MOTM, but only two great men in history have held Sept. MOTM. Rumor has it the 2004 winner was *whats that* oh sorry, i forgot im not aloud to talk about him. But the 2005 winner was a great guy and if he was here right now, he would proudly pass his huge MOTM Sep trophy/crown on to you, and give you a "atta-boy"

Atta-boy
Jiddy

ooooooooooo :badgrin: Nikki, you better hide in the pile of hair algae I saved...... j/k j/k

Todd, how is your yellow morph Dwarf doing??

Best,
Ilham

Yellow fuzzy is doing great! It eats everything that hits the water with great zealous, a little too much for his own good, gets full quick:D
Come on down and check him out!

Lost all of my acros to AEFW as well. Just put some new ones in this past week.

Todd, did you inspect the corals really well? I've been fighting these buggers in QT only on incoming corals. I don't think I'll ever add an acro without QTing it first and inspecting the #%$! out of it. These things are impossible to see unless you allow the coral to dry a bit (~5 minutes).

Todd, you are filling me with tank envy....good job and great to see all of the pix as well. You ain't missing much back in the windy city other then what should be a very interesting mayoral election. Thanks for giving back. Mike.

Todd, did you inspect the corals really well? I've been fighting these buggers in QT only on incoming corals. I don't think I'll ever add an acro without QTing it first and inspecting the #%$! out of it. These things are impossible to see unless you allow the coral to dry a bit (~5 minutes).

Corals came out of Tom's tank so they are safe:D

Todd, you are filling me with tank envy....good job and great to see all of the pix as well. You ain't missing much back in the windy city other then what should be a very interesting mayoral election. Thanks for giving back. Mike.

I miss the hotdogs though:(

I miss the hotdogs though:(

I miss the Beef sandwiches even more than the hotdogs and Enrico's pizza :(

Glad to hear the acros are safe. You just never know now-a-days. RTDs (reef transmitted diseases) are everywhere! :)

I miss the Beef sandwiches even more than the hotdogs and Enrico's pizza :(

Glad to hear the acros are safe. You just never know now-a-days. RTDs (reef transmitted diseases) are everywhere! :)

Ah, yes, the pizza:)
We're going to have to start a support group for victims of RTDs:eek:

Back