Member of the Month - Sep 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Great choice for member of the month. Congrats Todd! Love the tank and can't wait to see it when it starts to grow in the way you like. There is a lot to be learned from failure....errrr...setbacks.

Great choice for member of the month. Congrats Todd! Love the tank and can't wait to see it when it starts to grow in the way you like. There is a lot to be learned from failure....errrr...setbacks.

Reed, your killing me...failure:cool: I picked up some of my corals and some new ones from bigt yesturday so I'm going to see how things go. The calcium reactor is making a big difference now. I can see some great growth on my two monti caps already and they had done nothing for over a year. Setbcks only make you stronger!

God, I hope you are right!!!!!:D :D :D
Me too! I meant no offence there Todd....just a little humor. I know you, like most of us, have had a few setbacks.....I wasn't implying failure along the way....I think your tank is killer! I only wish I could add lions to my tank, but the clowns probably wouldn't appreciate that:eek:

Me too! I meant no offence there Todd....just a little humor. I know you, like most of us, have had a few setbacks.....I wasn't implying failure along the way....I think your tank is killer! I only wish I could add lions to my tank, but the clowns probably wouldn't appreciate that:eek:

None taken;) I was just bantering back:D How is your tank doing these days?

My tank is not doing all that great at all. I had massive RTN/STN on most corals and my RBTAs decided the intake looked confortable. Hi heat and these other issues combined was not kind to me this year. So I am in the analysis and rethinking phase of what to do next. I might be going more fish and less coral, plus adding sand back in.

My tank is not doing all that great at all. I had massive RTN/STN on most corals and my RBTAs decided the intake looked confortable. Hi heat and these other issues combined was not kind to me this year. So I am in the analysis and rethinking phase of what to do next. I might be going more fish and less coral, plus adding sand back in.

I had some bulbs that were a bit beyond there usefullness and some heat issues as well...now I have a lovely hair algae outbreak:mad: Wish you luck in overcoming your recent struggles...but I can't believe you used the S word...say it isn't so:eek:

Back