Monthly Get togethers!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DolphinLVR

RF Premium Member
Hello all!

The whole purpose for this thread is to get a commitment from each one of you to take a month to host or organize a get together!

This can be at your home, pub or any other location and there doesnt have to be a set topic. Our get togethers should be on the 1st, 2nd or 4th saturday of every month or another day of the week, whatever the general consensus is.

So let's start off with taking a Month!

January - A Red Sea Aquarium Shoreline

February - La Conner Tavern 2/26 4pm

March -

April - Floyd Anderson Oak Harbor

May -

June -

July - Todd NWDiver Alger

August - BBQ @ Mike and Karen's Herefishyfishy Mill Creek

Septemeber - Todd and Gina @ Pt no Pt Beach Hansville, Wa. (Kitsap County)

October -

November -

December -

Last edited:
I would be glad to take the April one. I may be leaving for 2 months in Late January.

January -

February -

March - Jeff Holliman

April - Floyd Anderson

May -

June -

July -

August -

Septemeber -

October -

November -

December -

We would take one but that would kinda defeat the purpose of the NORTH SOUND REEFERS now wouldn't it? :)

Thanks Jeff and we will be attending. We are watching to see when the next one is.

January -

February -

March - Jeff Holliman

April - Floyd Anderson

May -

June -

July -

*August - BBQ @ Mike and Karen's Herefishyfishy

September -

October -

November -

December -

And since I arranged for 100% of 2010 meetings :rolleyes::lol: I'll wait til September ;) It's my birthday month and my favorite month for catching/collecting local seafood. So here is my plan: HUGE Seafood and BBQ Pot-Luck at our place over on the Kitsap Peninsula (Pt No Pt) I should be able to have enough Salmon, Oysters, Clams, and Dungeness Crab to feed a small army so this should be a whole Family Event. We have a private sand beach that abutts Pt No Pt Lighthouse County Park thats second to none, very fun & safe for kids of all ages. The Coho Salmon (Silvers) are usually in and very catchable off the beach so feel free to bring a rod if you like.

2011 is going to be a fun year already, Todd

January -

February -

March - Jeff Holliman

April - Floyd Anderson

May -

June -

July -

*August - BBQ @ Mike and Karen's Herefishyfishy

September - Todd & Gina @ Pt No Pt Beach

October -

November -

December -

Any Takers for January/February????

I have a house in Edmonds with just about as much space as the the last.

While I am "south", I would like to point out that I am a good relay point for a trip to ARSA. Did we ask Rob?

Can you please note the city or landmark in the calendar above? I am happy to travel but need to ask for time off with the wife if I am taking a fairy or driving too far.

I would like to carpool as much as possible and I can get ~10 cars in the driveway before anyone has to park in the street.

And since I arranged for 100% of 2010 meetings :rolleyes::lol: I'll wait til September ;) It's my birthday month and my favorite month for catching/collecting local seafood. So here is my plan: HUGE Seafood and BBQ Pot-Luck at our place over on the Kitsap Peninsula (Pt No Pt) I should be able to have enough Salmon, Oysters, Clams, and Dungeness Crab to feed a small army so this should be a whole Family Event. We have a private sand beach that abutts Pt No Pt Lighthouse County Park thats second to none, very fun & safe for kids of all ages. The Coho Salmon (Silvers) are usually in and very catchable off the beach so feel free to bring a rod if you like.

2011 is going to be a fun year already, Todd
Where is Pt no Pt and can we get there by boat? If the weather is nice I might drop my boat in the water and roll on over, if not guess we'll just have to drive over. I usually have an abundance of Dungeness Crab from my expert fisherman abilities :D or it might be the small fact I got lucky and found a sweet spot for them :D

I can't commit to anything right now, but will try to set something up if any fall months are open.

I have a house in Edmonds with just about as much space as the the last.

While I am "south", I would like to point out that I am a good relay point for a trip to ARSA. Did we ask Rob?

Paul - I have noted the general location. There will be a thread opened up for each months meeting, Please Note that these meetings/get togethers DO NOT have to always take place in someones home :)

Back