MOTM January 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Happy New Year and Congratulations to krish75 for being our January Member or the Month. Krish has always jumped in to help threads along, to greet new members, to try to keep things on the right track and to help where he can to keep this place both informative and fun.

Visit Krish's January MOTM writeup and give krish a pat on the back for being a good Reef Frontiers member.

Join me in congratulating Krish for being Reef Frontier's MOTM for January.

Thank you Chuck once again (and whoever else was involved with the decision) for choosing me to be this months MOTM. The consideration alone, is more than a person could ever ask for...Thanks again.

Well, all that posting finally got you to the big time . You are my new hero. Congrats man,a job well done. Willis and I salute you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Charlie! I guess I lost this time in being the first one to post here(LOL) Maybe next time...Tell Willis I said thanks and when he gets a free moment, to take you to the lanes and give you some pointers on how to bowl:lol:

krish75 said:
Thanks Charlie! I guess I lost this time in being the first one to post here(LOL) Maybe next time...Tell Willis I said thanks and when he gets a free moment, to take you to the lanes and give you some pointers on how to bowl:lol:

I would take him down there, but they serve what they call food there and won't let him in. He eats better at home!!:D

Yea over 3,000 in such a short time, you've come a long ways & deserve a big Congrats. Can't wait to see you get started on your 6ft tank, so hurry UP! :D

Woot!! Congrats Krish. First the news of a kid, now this. Soon you will be sending me your 90g cuz you got a new BIGGER and BADDER tank.

Thanks Krish for everything you have done here.

Congrats Krish. Well deserved man. Glad you are a part of R.F. Plus your a cool dude.
Steve

Thanks Steve...You ain't so bad yourself:)

Yea over 3,000 in such a short time, you've come a long ways & deserve a big Congrats. Can't wait to see you get started on your 6ft tank, so hurry UP!

LOL Scooter! Thanks...I have my eyes on a brand new drilled 125 with dual overflows here I can get at cost, but I really can't bring myself to tearing down and rebuilding again when my tank is finally running smoothly for a change...Who know though

Woot!! Congrats Krish. First the news of a kid, now this. Soon you will be sending me your 90g cuz you got a new BIGGER and BADDER tank.

Thanks Krish for everything you have done here.

No problem Detri...I have enjoyed helping and chatting with you all the time. About the tank...Don't tempt me 'cause you know I'd do it:D

Oh yeah...Thank you Charlie for the slogan "Rome wasn't built in a day"(LOL) I knew it was familiar, but didn't realize it was your signature:lol:

krish75 said:
Oh yeah...Thank you Charlie for the slogan "Rome wasn't built in a day"(LOL) I knew it was familiar, but didn't realize it was your signature:lol:

Hey man, no problem, it's been there for a while. It is more true I think than alot of people realise. I just wish I would listen to myself more!!!!
Congrats again my friend:D :D :D :D

Great choice! I still hate the fact that it's warm and you get to collect all your own fish, but that's life.

Congrats!!! Always fun to read your posts

Krish Mr Jan. 2006

Congradulations Krish You have been having A great winter so far Tank is doing very well, Going to be a proud poppa, And Now Jan. Member of the Month!:D
I hope and wish for nothing but good luck for you my friend...

Congratulations Krish...you are an active member and also usually a calm voice in the more heated debates....well done!

MikeS

Thank you for the replies Tike, Reed, and Jeff...Still not quite as smart as most of you, but I can pretend pretty well(LOL)

Jeff, thanks for reminding me of all that is going well for me right now. I started forget for a moment because I'm sitting here (believe it or not) literally ready to drop out from dehydration. Apparently I've either gotten food poisoning or a terrible "bug" and I've not been able to keep anything down at all so far today. I can't even stand up straight because it hurts so bad and having IBS doesn't help the situation at all. Atleast, I am in good spirits(LOL) I live with stomach aches so I'm kinda use to it. I'm just carrying my laptop back and forth with me to the bathroom to keep my mind occupied!(LOL) Thanks again everyone:)

Congratulations Krish...you are an active member and also usually a calm voice in the more heated debates....well done!

MikeS

We must have been typing together(LOL) Thanks Mike...I try to keep things on a calm and friendly level here. You'd be surprised at how much better you feel and how much more you can accomplish that way. Thanks for all of your help you have given me in the past:)

:) Good Job Krish:) I love reading your threads. Keep up the good work,
Sincerely,
Ed:)

Last edited:
Back