MOTM January 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'll have a little internet from Tuesday, but none after tomorrow till then...

darn it krish, what am i suppose to do then ???

who am i gonna follow? you are the only one who's teaching me how to hijack, ken is all busy, Jiddy is swimming with the fishes and drinking until he can't get up :doubt: :D .... well i'll be missing you buddy :(

darn it krish, what am i suppose to do then ???

who am i gonna follow? you are the only one who's teaching me how to hijack, ken is all busy, Jiddy is swimming with the fishes and drinking until he can't get up .... well i'll be missing you buddy

Absence makes the heart grow stronger(LOL)! Atleast I'll give others a chance to post now. I was supposed to be cutting back this year, but it looks like I've sped up! Well, hopefully the majority of it was useful info and less crap(LOL)

i don't know about the heart dood, but sure if you say so.
i mean i guess i could try to post as much as i can while you are away so i guess it can work..

Well, hopefully the majority of it was useful info and less crap(LOL)

do you want me to be honest or lie?? :lol: .
Actually i think i'm the only one who talks more crap than useful :p:D

Actually i think i'm the only one who talks more crap than useful

I just saw that!:lol: You might have me there (LOL JK) I can't keep up with this forum with me being out of town. Posts fly by and new members join and I'm not seeing it! Don't take it as me not posting much anymore. I just have limited time at the computer until I get home tomorrow. :)

lol :D .
yeah yeah we know you are having some cough syrup shots with Mickey mouse and your pills with goofey :D ... so don't rub it in!! .

Just wanted to say it was fun and an honor being this months MOTM. Thanks again to all involved in choosing me and all the pm's and replies I've gotten as a result of it. It was cool:cool: . Best of luck to next months MOTM and I wish you the best! Enjoy it:D

hmm.... dood you still got one more day :p :D .
you know you are an awesome guy and more than freaking hilarious when your pills kick in :D , you deserved it.

Hey man you deserve it. Your way to nice of a guy to let it slide.

So you're saying I'm dumb huh and just nice why I got MOTM?:mad: (LOL Joking) I know it's true:lol: Thanks man...Just being me. :)

hmm.... dood you still got one more day .
you know you are an awesome guy and more than freaking hilarious when your pills kick in , you deserved it.

LOL...Thanks:) Are you touching cloth?:shock: :lol: That was a pill moment(LOL) I'd rather have many of them though than IBS pains. :D

pptt LMBO !!!!! no sorry dood the turtle is not sticking out :lol: .
hmmm if that was a pill moment then.. i've been ..... never mind :lol: .

Back