MOTM January 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

5.gif

Congratulations, Krish!!! Well deserved! Thanks for being such a great member!

Congratulations, Krish!!! Well deserved! Thanks for being such a great member!

Thanks Nikki! Especially for all your help you have given me since I've been a member here. You and Steve (wrightme43) were the first 2 people along with Mike (Mojoreef) who seemed to always be there to help me out when I first joined in October 2004. Too bad the RF staff members aren't allowed a shot at MOTM. You would have been it long time! Thanks again.

BTW, thank you "J" for the pm;)

Im still a night owl here so not burnt, but the first weekend i was here i turned a nice golden tan, ay tropical weather

Oh yeah....make someone who lives in the Bahamas a MOTM during winter. Trying to help him rub it in???

j/k Congrats Crish. This is well deserved.

Kurt

Congradulations Krish! Well deserved! MOTM, new baby on the way, Bears in the playoffs; you're rollin' man.

Brian

CONGRATULATIONS DOOD !!!

Well it's not that i missed this one until now, but the site was down (i even thought my husband was making a cruel sick joke on me, i'm so glad R.F. is back, i missed it so much:( )
so forgive me Krish for posting until now, i was so so so exited when i heard the news:) .
you are a great guy dood and you deserve it.
Thank you for being here dood and thank you for always correcting my spelling :lol: (someday i'm gonna get you :D ), now please have a cup of children's cough syrup for me and i hope your wife is doing good :)

Congradulations Krish! Well deserved! MOTM, new baby on the way, Bears in the playoffs; you're rollin' man.

Brian

Thanks Brian! Too bad I'm not from Chicago, otherwise I'd be even more excited. But...Being from th Bahamas ain't so bad;)

Congratulations!

Thanks Alberto...:)

CONGRATULATIONS DOOD !!!

Well it's not that i missed this one until now, but the site was down (i even thought my husband was making a cruel sick joke on me, i'm so glad R.F. is back, i missed it so much )
so forgive me Krish for posting until now, i was so so so exited when i heard the news .
you are a great guy dood and you deserve it.
Thank you for being here dood and thank you for always correcting my spelling (someday i'm gonna get you ), now please have a cup of children's cough syrup for me and i hope your wife is doing good

No problem Gabby(LOL) Thanks for the kind words:) I thought someone was upset with me being MOTM and hacked the server!:shock: I hope you are feeling better and are over your morning sickness. Looks like 2006 is the year for babies! Who's next?????

lol Krish :D,
I'm still feeling puky dood, and for my bad luck my husband learned how to make stirred fried chicken with vegetables and we've been eating that for more than a week:doubt:, so yeah i try to calm down and just cover my nose and eat it :p .
I hope this day sickness goes away pretty soon dood.
we'll see who's next with having babies :D .

I'm still feeling puky dood, and for my bad luck my husband learned how to make stirred fried chicken with vegetables and we've been eating that for more than a week

I hope he isn't using MSG! I heard that stuff isn't good for pregnant women. I also hope you start feeling better soon as well. I can't imagine what you women have to go through...

Back