MOTM January 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the long delay!!!!!!! A great choice as a member of the month. What you add to RF is truely priceless, thanks for all you contribute.

Mike

Your the man buddy!

Congrats!!

Did they give you a crown to wear??

Thanks James! and yeah, I got a crown. My wife says I had if for a while though...She calls it a "Halo";)

Krish!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the long delay!!!!!!! A great choice as a member of the month. What you add to RF is truely priceless, thanks for all you contribute.

Mike

That's cool Mike...Don't sweat it:cool: ...Thank you for the kind words:) I hope to continue to live up to the name and to contribute to the forum in any way that I can...

Yeah man you make this a better place.

:) Thanks Stevo! Just trying to immitate you man...:D

Krish... Sorry so late with the Congtats... But Congrats!!!! I have truely enjoyed your posts and your constant changing of your tank:p. I hope you will continue to do what you do here, and I always look forward to your postings.... Have a great month in the spotlight!!!

lol true dood, his recipie for breakfast potatoes is a knock out dood.
yeah ken can you believe he's a bb club member ... sheesh. :p.

Krish... Sorry so late with the Congtats... But Congrats!!!! I have truely enjoyed your posts and your constant changing of your tank. I hope you will continue to do what you do here, and I always look forward to your postings.... Have a great month in the spotlight!!!

No problem Ken! You already congratulated me in a pm... Thanks for dropping in and doing it again:)

yeah ken can you believe he's a bb club member ... sheesh.

Hey Gabster...I came into the world bare bottom. Only fitting for my tank to be the same;)

WHOA! :eek:
I almost missed this... Congrats Krish!
Keep up with spreading that “island style” attitude. :D

WHOA!
I almost missed this... Congrats Krish!
Keep up with spreading that “island style” attitude.

Oh man sorry Rob...I'm just seeing this:( Thanks! I really appreciate the comment. You've been M.I.A for a bit there(LOL) Hope to see you around more. Thanks again...

no problem buddy .
now i hope we don't miss you here because of American idol again .... just kidding .

LOL...No, but you guys will for a bit when I go away tomorrow for a week:) Which reminds me...

I just wanted to say thank you once again everyone for all of the replies and the pm related ones. I really appreciated it. It's been a great month being MOTM and I really enjoyed it. I guess I'll go down in history as RF most retarded MOTM!:lol: Hey man...It works for me;)

LOL...No, but you guys will for a bit when I go away tomorrow for a week Which reminds me...

what !!! i thought you were gonna have internet in your room.... bring you laptop just don't break it :D.

Back