Mouse's 125 peninsula dream + 2

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Adam,
Looking Goooood!!!!! Gotta be a pain waiting for the tank. I'm gonna need one of those adult beverage invites when you get this thing on line. :D:D:D If you need a hand before then you know my #.

Holy smokes!! I just found this thread tonight and when we met Adam while in Seattle I knew he was building a "one of a kind" tank, but I didn't think it was going to be this cool. I can't wait to see the tank all set up and hopefully be able to see it next time we're in Seattle. Looking really great Adam and Crystal!!

Your both welcome to come by anytime,
I may hit you up on that offer RICK.
I might need help suspending the pump and hood.

Holy smokes!! I just found this thread tonight and when we met Adam while in Seattle I knew he was building a "one of a kind" tank, but I didn't think it was going to be this cool. I can't wait to see the tank all set up and hopefully be able to see it next time we're in Seattle. Looking really great Adam and Crystal!!
you can come over the next time you and sid are in town and hang out for a while. your kids too:)

finishing touches

I did the trim on the stand last night and still needs to be painted..
And I knew I would have to take the ceiling fan down. So I needed some light in the room when the tank lights are not on...
SOOOOO I decided to install 5 (6")can lights over the bar hooked up to the original dimmer switch...
Here's a BEFORE and two AFTER pics.

The center piece is just a dome to cover the hole from the fan....
AND Jason called the tank will be here around 330 today YEEAAAAAA..

looking like a nice fancy bar there adam and i cant wait to see the new tank and i think everyone is excited to see it lol

looks great Adam I would have thought about doing some pendants over the bar but the recessed lights look great to. It looks like you almost have the paint to a mirror finish on the bar itself I LIKE!

looks great Adam I would have thought about doing some pendants over the bar but the recessed lights look great to. It looks like you almost have the paint to a mirror finish on the bar itself I LIKE!
The pendants we didn't like they would get in the way of getting in and out of the tank when needed to get up top..but we may go buy black rings and baffles for the cans to match the stand but they were out of stock SO??
as for the bar we are going to poly the top to make a hard candy coat...

Back