Mouse's 125 peninsula dream + 2

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wel the tank wont be really heavy it's acrylic. Not sure??
I'll let everyone know The tank gets here sunday but the I need to plumb it and all that other good stuff.

I very much thank you guys for all the generous offers of help.
I will prolly be hitting you all up soon for a hand here and there!
It's good to know we have soo many nice, helpful reefers around the area. Makes me feel good about what were trying to do here, and joining RF .
Thanks all.

hey bro you know i am in when u need help. just lmk.

Oh I'll be calling you when I'm under my tank trying to plumb the CL LOL
And when I need H2O
I just thought I would not call you for a while to save up the "bugging you" time till the tank gets here.

Last edited:
So......did you get that tank yet lol I like a little kid excited to see that thing set up lol we wanna see pics :)

We got the 29gal moved to stand. with the help of my 11 year old son and a 17 year old boy that live next to use. will take pic as soon as it is all hooked back up

DJ strip installed under bar top over last door
march1.jpg

At stand pushed back with 29 in place with temp hood on!!
march1001.jpg

march1002.jpg

march1004.jpg

imagine a 125 peninsula tank in the big empty hole
march1005.jpg

still gotta figure out what to do with the curtains
Prolly go with a set of black blinds!! set inside the widow casing.
And paint the back and sides of the 29 gallon.

i 'd been tagging along this tread for while,,,this project is getting better and better everytime i open up,,,party time around the tank :D ,,,,look like it:D

very nice design and looking very good my friend:)

thank you DANG
I've been planing this thing for months before the first board was cut or dollar spent.
We wanted something different than everyone else. A "ONE OF A KIND" if you will.

Man that sucks on the delay I have been reading this from the beginning and I keep checking back for the updates. It's funny I was excited to see the new tank today and dissapointed when you didn't get it. This project is so cool you have done a great job!

Brian

wow that tank is going to be nice. hurry and get that thing up and running. just kidding. take your time.

Back