Mouse's 125 peninsula dream + 2

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

the bulbs themselves will be about 10-12 inches off the water..
And yes the 29 is PACKED FULL
About to burst right into the 125 LOL
I should put it on top of the 125 encase it does burst it goes right in to the new tank!!

Hood is on

One of the last pieces of the puzzle is done today...
Crystal just has some touch up painting to do...
Gonna paint the hinges black too.
I don't like them...
This is my tank warming gift from my MENTOR Mike..
with flash
march19003.jpg

with out flash (kind of fuzzy)
march19004.jpg

There are three pieces of the hood
The first pic is the back that sits on the stand behind the 125
the other sits on the 29 gallon
And of course the last is on the 125
The last pic is with the new MH 250's on with the two ACT... T-5's

Your tank is banging dog!! Looking good! I just want to tell you again. I am jealous:lol:. Which Mike gave you the nice clam?

Lookin' VERY cool man! Have you decided on a cleaning magnet in there yet? Is it pretty easy to access the "peninsula" end?

Keep the pics coming :D

-augustus

BTW, very cool of mike, and when the tank is done you will have to have an actual tank warming party. I know I will bring a frag for you!

Thanks augustus
I have a hammer head and I am useing "micro-fiber" cloths cut into squares on the inside and outside..

I do plan on having a tank warming party but I wanted to get some life in there first..
so prolly not for a few more weeks..
i will announce a week before the party...

How nice of you Mike! Can I get one too:D J/K. :badgrin:

Yeah i'm getting a little anxious LOL. No worries I still have a 40b too look at in the mean time:D.

Hey, now that is the shizzle!

Wow Adam,
Nice job, I can hardly wait to see your hard work live. The PIX are great, it must be bad a$$ in person. You will have years of enjoyment with this in your home. Oh, and all the liquid refreshments you all will be sucking down sittin' around the bar! Mike hooked you up, way to go saltybell, nice clammage, you rock!

Gonna test the perams tonight..
If all is well i will slowly add fish from the 29 (if I can catch the little buggers)
The live rock was cured by me for over a month in a tub and went through a GOOD cycle.
I did a BIG water change in my 29 gallon, I put all the old dirty water in to the new sump of the 125 along with some chato, and added a bottle of tiger pods to the sump also (barrier reef's)
The corals will have to wait another few weeks..

LOL
I just went to the start of my thread and it has taken two months start to finish minus the chiller being installed and the kalk reactor..

tests read TrItes 0
Ammonia 0
trAtes 0
PH 8.2
calcium 400
MG 1250
Alk 9

My yellow tang is now in the tank..
Gonna add another fish in a week..

looks great adam and i bet the tang is loving the swiming room and the different current that you have in your tank :)

Well he's only been in there about two hours after about one hour drip acclimating him to the new system..
As for doesing I dose B-Ionic now..

Back