Mouse's 125 peninsula dream + 2

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

got three doors done this morning except sand and paint!
Will finish the rest tomorrow morning!
I took the plywood from the cutouts of the skin for a perfect fit!
The plywood will actually be in the hole with only the trim outside the stand!
I notched the trim with a dremmel to make room for the trim to sit flat against the outside of the skin.
And went with self closing hinges matte black.
More pics tomorrow.

Looking nice bro!!! You're gonna have that tank up in no time.

doors are on just need corner trim and bottom trim and paint the inside of the trim on top.
WOOT WOOT
Had to brighten pic to see the doors the all black makes pics really hard to see detail.

Last edited:
Hey Adam,

This really is turning out to be a great build! Props Bro...

Let me know if you need help with the heavy lifting...

matt

Looking good Adam! The only problem I see with that is I don't think you will ever enjoy your dinner again:lol::lol:. You will be too busy looking at your reef.

The only problem I see is that when all the corals go to the 125 it's gonna be EMPTY with lots of ugly bare rock:rolleyes:
I'm gonna have to put corks on the ends of all the forks so we don't end up stabbing ourselves while trying to eat at the "BAR"

OH Crystal I am sure that tank will fill up in know time. I will have some gifts for you guys once everything stablizes.

No problem!! You two have done quite a service for alot of us here in the short time being a member. I can honestly say Adam and you are very kind and good people. I am really honored to be a friend.

Back