Moving again...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

treehugger

So why is it that everytime I get a tank to stabalize it seems like I have to move it? That's right the new 240g that I set up ~6months ago has to be moved to a new house. Luckily I still have my 120g to use as a holding tank for the corals until the tank is moved this time. Looks like Saturday Aug. 16 is going to be the day (sometime in the afternoon ~2pm) I have 1 confirmed helper (trido :) ) but it's going to take at least 4 strong persons (6 preferred for safety sake) I'm just going to need help lifting it off the stand, into the truck, off the truck and back on the stand (shouldn't take very long). Sounds easy enough right? Minus that fact that it's a glass tank and weighs ~600lbs empty!! Anyone interested in helping out please pm me for more info. I promise I'll provide beer (good beer and I'll take requests). Thanks in advance.....again
Jeff
ps...i'm in the shoreline/edmonds area (N 200th St)and will be moving the tank to 168th St SW in Lynnwood

Why the 16th?! mike(MClighting) is moving on the same day and I cant help either of you cause my dad has his first gig with his band.
I could probably help set it back up if you want

Why the 16th?! mike(MClighting) is moving on the same day and I cant help either of you cause my dad has his first gig with his band.
I could probably help set it back up if you want

I guess the 16th is just a good day to move a tank...i think it's a full moon :)

Back