Tank move

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm only 120#s lol. Ill help though 8th orv9th.
My vote Is shocktop and ribs. I'm not cheap lol.
D

theres no way you can realistically move all that in one day

your going to need to establish a temp tank at the new location.. move all the wet items fast as you can... then come back for the equipment and hardware...

I hope your not moving far... thats a $*%&# of a move
when we moved (twice) both times i moved 90% of the house then dedicated a day for just the tank, the 2nd time i rented a rider van/truck and got everything all together

I believe the op is just getting a new tank and we r helping move the dry new tank to its resting grounds. No one said nothing about livestock!?!?!
D

I believe the op is just getting a new tank and we r helping move the dry new tank to its resting grounds. No one said nothing about livestock!?!?!
D

correct, just the tank. I will start hooking things up that same day as well. after some food and a few beers of course. All the livestock will already be in a separate holding tank waiting for the new tank to establish

what tine do you want us at your house.? and where do you live. ?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

sorry its been a hectic week. I think maybe we all could meet at my house in Lake Stevens around 9:30 am from there we can kind of get an idea of what we are doing and head over to the tank around 9:45 or 10. maybe some of us can car pool with others to cut back on the convoy. If you plan on coming over to help send a p.m. and I will give you my address. I'm not to comfortable with putting it out on the interwebs, also it will give me an idea of how many are planning on making it and how many I need to beg to help from work and family. It also looks like we are leaning towards pizza since I wont have a fridge yet. there will also be some beer.

bump for visibility. Saturday is coming quick. I have about six people confirmed, a couple more would make quick work of this

Mike, the tank is in. It was an epic struggle getting it broke free of the original stand, but 10 guys and three or four hours later it was on the trailor and ready to move. I had to remove the basement door to get the tank in the house, but all in all I'd say it went well.

Mike, the tank is in. It was an epic struggle getting it broke free of the original stand, but 10 guys and three or four hours later it was on the trailor and ready to move. I had to remove the basement door to get the tank in the house, but all in all I'd say it went well.

Awesome to hear! What a great community of kind helping souls we have here. Some day, will have to post some shots . . .

Back