My 120gallon wet dream.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

skinz78

clam guy!
I'm a slacker and I don't get to show off my tank to the local people so I figured I would take some time this morning and get a thread going.

Tank spec's:
4' x 4' x 2' 120g All Glass aquarium with dual overflows
40 br custom made by me sump located in a closet behind the DT
2 return pumps, Rio 1700, and Rio 2500
Super Reef Octopus RO 2000 Int skimmer
Ebu Jagger 200w heater
Phosban reactor with a Poly Filter pad and a bag of Seachem Phosguard
Carbon filter
Avast auto top off dosing Kalk
Vortech MP40
Vortech MP20
Koralia 1050
DIY 6 bulb T5, 4 are overdriven by 15%, 3 ea ATI Blue Plus, ATI Aquablue Special
2 LED blue stunner strips
Custom made stand and hood, the tank sits on a custom made concrete slab that is edged with a seashell pattern.

Now for some horrible pic's, I suck at photography, sorry. Some pic's are different colors, I was messing with the white balance and I can't seem to get it right.

I gotta start this off right, I am a clam collector.
74c23521.jpg

I'm quickly becoming a Challice and Zoa collector too, I have over 30 Chalice's now.
34fed964.jpg

baa300e9.jpg

825dda95.jpg

88c89920.jpg

7f84a267.jpg

eaefb70c.jpg

03b88cbf.jpg

Very nice collection of clams and Chalices and once those zoas fill out will be an extremely colorful Reef. We need a FTS now to see the Big Picture.

Cheers, Todd

Hey, I'll trade you some more zoas for that clam in the first pic :)
Hes pretty!!!!!
Yes FTS...Hes got a very nice tank.

Thanks! I'll keep adding pic's as I have time.

This is a bad pic, but it shows the ring on this Indo Scoly, I was holding it right under my blue lights and the camera was freaking out.
DSCN3387.jpg

DSCN3417.jpg

DSCN3427.jpg

DSCN3426.jpg

DSCN3425.jpg

DSCN3429.jpg

I couldnt' get a good pic of this, it shows a couple random Chalice's and my Tyree Icefire Lammelosa "SP".
DSCN3428.jpg

Ha Ha nice try Lorrie! Since you were up here last I did just get a new Chalice that I think you may like though.
Post a pick..I'll find something to trade you. I will have to frag that challice I have if you still want a piece.

He's doing great. I moved him into the 34. Going to get a wrass for the 90 to clean up those darn snails before putting him back in there.

Back