My 210 custom acrylic tank build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thanks. I like the reeflo pumps much better. Super quiet. The coralife was alot quieter than the iwaki. I will keep the iwaki for back up but that's it. If I new they were that loud I would have bought a dart instead. I love the hammerhead on my closed loop as it's super quiet. The coralife is louder than the reeflo

I forgot do you have one pump for your closed loop or 2 I planned on running 2 still not sure i will have it all up and running this weekend I am going to have to build a sump to fit my skimmer.

got a few new goodies for my tank today so I thought I'd share. enjoy.

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

004-4.jpg

009-2.jpg

007-3.jpg

016-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

Thanks man. I am very pleased with the results myself so far. anytime you are down south you are more than welcome to stop by and check it out.

Tank looks sick. Very nice craftsmanship and attention to detail through out.

I can't wait to upgrade the 120.

I am not sure of the exact model but it's a pentax 12mp digital camera. We bought it a year a go. Nothing fancy. It take excellent pics for the price we paid. It does have macro , super macro etc. Still playing with the features.

really nice work. It is great to look at a setup that I would dream to have. I would like to have a 20' tank 24"x24" that I could snorkle in LOL

I was really surprised at how quick it went through the brown diatom stage. It only lasted a week or two. I think it went so quick b/c I have an ozone unit on it. I am now starting to get the green and purple hard algae. Also need to tidy up some electrical and get an ato going. I am still needing some fish as all I have in there is a 6-line wrasse and a chromis of some type. I gave had them for almost 6 years in my other tank. I am thinking of some tangs. Purple, red sea sailfin, blue hippo. Maybe a mckoskers flasher wrasse, mandarin ( but later).

I like all the different colors in them and then they seem to spread like a wild fire. very nice set up

i have some new corals and some fish coming in tomarrow. I ordered a red sea sailfin tang, blue hippo tang, elegance coral, mckoskers fairy wrasse male, 6 peppermint shrimp, 4 cleaner shrimp, pink palys, orange eye lobo, red eye favia, snails, hermits, coco worm and some duncans. I will post pics once they are acclimated.

Last edited:
here are my new fish and coral. well mostly coral.

RED FAVIA
009-3.jpg

RED/WHITE COCO WORM
010-3.jpg

AUSSY ELEGANCE
012-2.jpg

ORANGE EYE LOBO
014-2.jpg

AUSSY GREEN DUNCANS - NOT OPEN YET
015-2.jpg

PINK PALY'S
034-2.jpg

DESJARDINI SAILFIN TANG
033-1.jpg

STARRY BLENNY
025-1.jpg

Also got a mandarin and a male mckoskers flasher wrasse. will take pics of them when they are not so shy. 2 cleaner shrimp and 6 peppermint shrimp.

here is my clam I got a couple weeks ago settling in well.
029-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back