My 24gal "Pod"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

this will give you time for the water to warm up so you can go and hand pick the corals you want in the tank thats a plus..I think you should do a 120 that is bigger then what you had and should keep you busy :) Plus you could have a very very very nice lion fish in there :) and maybe a stone fish in there if your feeling lucky :)

LOL! Sounds good!:D

Well, The tank is down now and on the patio. The house looks empty now:shock: Aw well...We'll see how it goes. Stay tuned:)

Hey Brady! All is as well as it will be I guess:p Not sure when I will get the tank back up man...We plan to go away for a week in May so for sure, not before then:)

LOL!! I was just talking to Scooty about it this morning.:p Who knows...I may set it back up till I'm ready for the big tank :)

the big tank??? a 25g??:lol: if you get a bigger one, then i will have to go one up on you.. that will give me an excuse to get a bigger one next year! i am not entirely satisfied getting a 4ft tank.. i will probably get a bigger one after we move:badgrin::badgrin:

I always wanted a 40g tank, 2x2 by whatever or maybe 3x3 but at the rate I'm building this tank, I better wait another 20 years:D

Krish will need a more square tank than 8x2. Maybe 6x4? Krish has seen too much real life, wild aquascaping to be hindered by a tank shaped like a runway. Maybe he needs to get back out in the water for more inspiration.

Krish, while you're there, tank some photos, so we have some inspiration, also. :) Seriously, I'd *LOVE* to see wide angle, full reef shots.

Yeah man...I need an underwater housing. Have any links? Otherwise I'll just do a little searching myself. I would really love to get some underwater shots this summer and change it up a bit :)

Back