My 270g Progression Journal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tank is filling up my friend. Time for an upgrade?

Yeah I think I am good with SPS for now. I have over 50 different types already. I can't wait for the growth to fill in. I am now on the hunt for some nice LPS to cover the floor.

Upgrade? LMAO this is my upgrade. Although I do have a 10'x30'' counter space in the garage where I have my sump and all the other mess for the system. A 180 for a non reef safe fish tank would be an easy addition to the system. There are so many fish I want but can't have in a reef. Anyhow just an idea and I do have the perfect spot for it but I just don't like to hang out in the garage much is the problem LOL.

Been a while but here are some quick shots from today.

IMG_4994.jpg

IMG_4998.jpg

IMG_4999.jpg

IMG_5000.jpg

Looking like it's coming along pretty nice.
Looks like your really stocking up on the LPS corals.

Didn't see any shots with the chevron.

Thanks for having us over yesterday Sarang. You have a badass tank setup, it is really something else in person.

Great shots, i really like the 2nd one from the bottom. What is it?

That is the UWW sweltering pot Chalice. I have a few frags when you are ready for corals. Adam took some great pics for me! Oh by the way your avatar is BA hahaha!!!!

swelting pot chalice..

Thanks again bud for taking the pics and giving me some pointers with the camera!

Yeah it's about time I got to see your setup as well! your help over the months has truely been appreciated.

Jeff

Jeff it was a pleasure to have you Mwalker and his buddy over and am glad I can be of some help.

Back