My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I Went over to Rob's house last nite, just to see what the road was like going up there, and I got a few pics besides :):)
I didn't think about starting a whole new thread for these, just added them to this one.

IMG_9070.jpg

IMG_9072.jpg

IMG_9073.jpg

IMG_9078.jpg

IMG_9084.jpg

IMG_9090.jpg

IMG_9093.jpg

I had given Rob some LPS frags a little over a month and a half ago, mainly some echinos, and I was just amazed at the growth on them. Great job man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And would everybody take a look at the size of his hammer coral, that thing is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has it's advantages, but I prefer the way mine is because there is less glass to clean

Yea, you have too much coraline to enjoy a tank that is setup like that. You'd need a good case of OCD like me to be able to keep it under control :p

obviously i don't keep the corraline under control :):) i need to get the scraper out. one of these days i need to start a thread and post up some more pictures. the main problem is i am not a good photographer!!!

LOL. You're funny Charlie. Beautiful pictures!!! That blue mille....wow. That undata is pretty dang beautiful as well. You picked out a nice Maxima. =) Very very nice. Mine keeps jumping off of it's rock. =( I think you picked up a bigger one than I did. I should have gotten a bigger one, but I spent too much $$$$ that day! Oh the life of being a broke reefer.

LOL! Did you spent more that day than me??? I dunno about that. I got more than just my lil clammy. I have not had too much luck with the smaller ones either. I thought I would give it a try as well. After I looked at them, it was all over. My stupid copperband picked on my 2 clams. I had to move them. Now I am sitting here at my desk working and my stupid blenny decides he is going to bite the mantle on my Maxima!!Grrr!

Ummmmmmmmmm yeah, I probably went a little over my budget, I stopped by there Sunday morning before I left. I will almost bet that the blenny was lookin for algae Gina, mine has never ever bothered any of the clams I have.
Maybe I will see if I can make it over for the May meeting so I can get by your place and take some pics of your tanks. Maybe it will stop snowing by then???

That would be great! =) It snowed like crazy here not too long ago. I am ready for the summer. He was probably looking for algae. I will keep my eye on him though. It just irked me a bit. ;-)

That would be great! =) It snowed like crazy here not too long ago. I am ready for the summer. He was probably looking for algae. I will keep my eye on him though. It just irked me a bit. ;-)

One of our splicers was talkin to a guy that lives about 1/2 hour from me. He got 25" of NEW SNOW over the weekend......................... lets talk about algae...............lol:crazy::crazy::crazy:

too much chatter not enough pics....lol

How's it going Charlie? Hope all is well and that you are finally thawing out.

yeah, yeah, yeah:twitch::twitch::twitch:

I see you are just bustin a** today to huh.

ummmmmmmmmmm it is still snowin here Reed, even as we speak.

Hey, I resemble that comment. Snow eh? Well, we got hail today so I can't say too much....it is spring, right????

Back