My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What are you up to tomorrow afternoon, Charlie? we are going to be in the neighborhood and thought we might stop by to say hello.

It wasn't really planned out. Just a thought... Hopefully another weekend will work sometime soon.

Took a week off of tests for the Spokane trip, so anyways, here are today's tests, these were taken at 4PM.
Temp. 81.3
Salinity 33
Ph 8.31
Alk. 7.8 dkh
Ca. 430
Mg. 1380

The alk seems to have stabilized a bit, I am between dosings, I dose again tomorrow mornin, so I think that explains the 7.8. I could raise the dose, but things look really good, so I am gonna leave it where it is at for now.

I USED to test every week. Once I figured out a dosing regiment, and weekly testing showed good stability, I stopped testing every week and went to monthly testing. Then, I would adjust my dosing regiment, if needed. However, lately, I've been lax in my testing AND dosing. Someone just sent me a PM, with a great idea, that would be very helpful in helping those who get lazy, like myself. :high5: I'm going to pass that PM on, and see if we can run with it!

looks like your numbers are doing good. nice to see you using dKH :)
happy Holidays !

Yeah, I don't know who talked me into that, I think the guy took his tank down tho ;).

Have a merry Christmas man, I heard you had more surgery, is that true? Hope you are doin ok, let me know if you need a hand with anything.

more surgery, that's true. same clavicle, this time bone graft from my hip and a longer plate and 10 screws. taking a few days off, 3 wks minimum.... into it a week so far and living on percoset. the hip pain sucks......
thanks for the offer on help, if i think of something really aweful to do i'll let you know :)

when do we get a FTS?

more surgery, that's true. same clavicle, this time bone graft from my hip and a longer plate and 10 screws. taking a few days off, 3 wks minimum.... into it a week so far and living on percoset. the hip pain sucks......
thanks for the offer on help, if i think of something really aweful to do i'll let you know :)

when do we get a FTS?

I hope this is the last surgery for ya man, it has to suck. If it is gonna be awful, I am not drivin up that road, you are gonna have to have Julie meet me at the bottom, buy me 3 drinks, and then I will come up and do whatever crappy thing you make me do................................................lol. Are you guys doin Christmas up there this year?

I will get a FTS this weekend for you all, I have had to scrape the coralline off every weekend for the last 3 weeks, it is some crazy ass growth.

I will call you this weekend Rob.

my Dad, Julie's Mom and BF, her Brother and wife and us. small compared to some years but that's okay. i can do with out the croud this year. should be fun with some of the gifts the kids are getting...

how about you?

Back