My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well, you get views because of good content. Can't figure out how many my build thread has, not close to that many! But, I haven't posted to it in a while.

This thread has gotten so lost Matt......................... but it always finds itself

But we don't want to be found..........do we:loco::loco::loco::loco:

Thanks for the artic air Carla, you could have kept that gift, forecast for jax is 15 tomorrow morning with wind chills around 0 - 5 degrees, this is florida for crying out loud:smow::smow::smow::smow:

It is -3 here Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a little chilly for you all tho..................... isn't it?

And no, if they found us then they would know our secrets, and we would have to exterminate them.

It is -3 here Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a little chilly for you all tho..................... isn't it?

And no, if they found us then they would know our secrets, and we would have to exterminate them.

Lowest in 25 years, not counting wind chill(0 - 5 degrees). Exterminating some might be fun.

update from sunny florida, noon news states we are set to break our low record set back in 1924 and our high record tomorrow set in 1970, I'm moving to Montana, if I'm gonna freeze I might as well live where it's supposed to be that dang cold. :):):):)

That is twice what it is gonna be here Robert, there are days I wish I lived somewhere warmer, but you know, that isn't gonna happen, so I just put another sweatshirt on and live thru it..................LOL.

I did some long awaited rearranging in the center part of my 300 this morning, and some other little stuff and either side, so if you see something you like, let me know ;).

IMG_8682_zpscd9b3c0f.jpg

IMG_8683_zps2063b949.jpg

IMG_8684_zps5f0bc173.jpg

IMG_8687_zpsd81c49b2.jpg

Back