My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well.............................. I have been 86'd before, I can be 86'd again. The patience thing comes to mind ;).

I will just go sit at the empty table in the corner where all my friends are :).

My imaginary friends would like to know if they can play with your imaginary friends, and apparently they are not going to leave me alone until I ask you....

SHHHHHHHH!!! they'll hear you. that get mad enough when I call them imaginary, let alone when I call them voices!

Well, to clear your head, I told my friends that your friends are friendly and they want to be friends. So.......................... if all of our friends get together and are friendly......................... I hope they don't get to friendly because that could cause problems ;)

Did some water tests this morning:

temp.-76.5
salinity-34
Ph-8.1
alk.-8.6 dkh
Ca.-425
Mg.- 1290

Looks good to me :)

Rob, I am gonna get those top down pics for you today..................... I promise ;).

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rob :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's some pics for ya.

Hope everybody enjoys em tho, 3 different lenses, some of the same corals, some not. Have at it folks, let me know what you like.

The first set is with my "nifty-fifty".

IMG_8556_zps01bd7467.jpg

IMG_8562_zps1b192922.jpg

IMG_8567_zps58ebf763.jpg

IMG_8568_zps9a31f409.jpg

Those pictures are great! Love them!

Is that the torch you got at the Christmas party? If so, the extension is much longer than mine. I've got mine right in the middle of the tank in a pretty high light area.

Nothing is going to look the same Matt, I know they like flow. This is the 3rd or 4th one I have tried in the 300, I am hoping this one stays, I have another one in the fuge that I want to transfer over tonight.

That is a Purple rim cap that had disappeared for 3 years. It came back after I put the LEDS on. I have an Orange cap that came back at the same time, you tell me what is goin on?

Back