My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Did a little thinning yes, and there will be more to come. I believe it is time to cut the bioload and make this tank what it was intended for in the first place. I have found what I want in the mess that I have now, and when it is all over, I will probably have about 15-20 corals left and hopefully they will have the room to be what they will.

Thats cool, I know it will come out awesome, can't wait to see what you kept and to watch them grow out, gonna be fun to watch:cool::cool::cool:.

Ok, there may be more than 20, you know how that goes, but I still want to cut down on things a little and give the kept ones the proper room to grow. All I can really say is someone, somewhere is gonna receive some nice frags/colonies.

Ok, there may be more than 20, you know how that goes, but I still want to cut down on things a little and give the kept ones the proper room to grow. All I can really say is someone, somewhere is gonna receive some nice frags/colonies.

Someone's ship is gonna be coming in, lucky $.o.b, you've got some nice stuff in there.

Ever heard of a flooded market Robert????

Yep, dealing with a bit of that myself with detailing, seems every detailer in 3 counties has descended on Ponte Vedra Beach, new work has gotten way to competitive, and let us not forget that even the wealthier aren't spending the way they use too.

I would always be happy to take some cool stuff off your hands Charlie. I was broke last time you brought stuff over, but things are looking a bit better for me now. I definately have plenty of room, and after switching to MH lighting, I've been getting into the SPS a lot more.

I would always be happy to take some cool stuff off your hands Charlie. I was broke last time you brought stuff over, but things are looking a bit better for me now. I definately have plenty of room, and after switching to MH lighting, I've been getting into the SPS a lot more.

Start keeping some pennies back because this isn't gonna happen yesterday, but I would say that by June, things are gonna fall into shape, how's that grab ya?

Sounds great. I'm not in a hurry or desperate for anything, but if I can help you find a home for some things and improve my collection at the same time, then it looks good for both of us!

June is probably a better time to BBQ some of those kabobs that you liked anyways!:)

Last edited:
Sounds great. I'm not in a hurry or desperate for anything, but if I can help you find a home for some things and improve my collection at the same time, then it looks good for both of us!

June is probably a better time to BBQ some of those kabobs that you liked anyways!:)

Damn, I hear ya there, it just got above zero here for the first time today.

That will give me the time I need to do some thinning. Thanx for the help.

No problem, take your time and keep in touch. Aren't you gonna be heading this way in July anyways to go to Seamax? I will definately be joining the caravan.

So it's warming up for you, and we are back on the downward slope. It should be in the single digits again within the next couple days.

No problem, take your time and keep in touch. Aren't you gonna be heading this way in July anyways to go to Seamax? I will definately be joining the caravan.

So it's warming up for you, and we are back on the downward slope. It should be in the single digits again within the next couple days.

I am HOPING to get to Seattle, playing that by ear and the company vacation schedule.

It's the weekend of my daughter's 3rd birthday, so I will definately get the time off. Hope you can make it!

NP Krish, I was just trying to upload from Picassa and I could not for the life of me just get the pic to show instead of the link???

Charlie, what's your Picassa website? Give me a link and I'll see what I can figure out.

You have enough pics, you really should just set up a Pro Flickr account...lol. $25.00 a year, unlimited photos and you can upload the original files. Heck, for me, it's a way to keep a back up of my important photos...lol.

Charlie, what's your Picassa website? Give me a link and I'll see what I can figure out.

You have enough pics, you really should just set up a Pro Flickr account...lol. $25.00 a year, unlimited photos and you can upload the original files. Heck, for me, it's a way to keep a back up of my important photos...lol.

Here is the link to the web albums I have there now:

http://picasaweb.google.com/home

I seem to remember getting it to work before, but I just can't remember how to do it????

Back