My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Your disgusting :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Great shots, you weren't kidding about the Naso wanting to show off, might need to check his ego at the door:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Tank looks great.

I fed-xed you a snow shovel:eek2::eek2::eek2:

Have a Safe and Happy New Year my Friend.

Happy New Year! Hope 2015 has some great things in store for us all.

I always enjoy the pictures of your nice and healthy fish.

Is it custom? I see they have some Reef Octopus and AquaMaxx skimmers. My reef octo is doing well I was just curious what you ended up with.

It has been a while since I updated this thing here. Life is OK, I haven't added much and things are pretty much at a status quo, so not much has changed, I will add some pics from last week after I got back from Sedona AZ, just to say I added pics ;). The tank turned 10 years old on January 5th, I thought it was kinda neat this old gal has reached double digits, not many folks can really say that. :) :)

DX2A1452_zpsgo2acq0g.jpg

DX2A1454_zpsmmynutir.jpg

DX2A1458_zpsxjzrmrkf.jpg

DX2A1464_zpsxxxldyti.jpg

DX2A1465_zpsmsm8m5fv.jpg

DX2A1469_zpsoa8ic1qi.jpg

DX2A1475_zpsgnjmzqg9.jpg

DX2A1461_zpsuwzj9tqg.jpg

Is that a ridge coral? Looking good carla! C u got mikes old lights 2. Is the tank itself 10 yrs old?
-devin

Yes, this tank has been running 10 years, the blonde Naso went in one month after I finished my cycle. That is a blue ridge, and I love the lights, my corals have had some adjustments but in general, they have done ok.

Great pictures.

Yeah 10 years is a milestone marker.

My last 2 tanks only made it to 8 years each.
My 180 was upgraded to the 240 at the 8 year mark and the 240 split a seam at the 8 year mark.

My current tank is 1 year next month.
Makes me feel like a newbie. lol

Back