My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

A couple of new additions from last weekend:D:D:D

That first one wouldn't be a frag of a Star Gazer Echinophillia that i asked SOMEBODY for a frag of would it:lol:

Great corals and fish.That rabbit is going to get huge!!

I did, but I didn't pay much attention to the other stuff on that thread, forgive me. I guess you will just have to pack up and go get one. I take road trips!!!!! I have to take road trips because ain't no one got anything over here.

I did, but I didn't pay much attention to the other stuff on that thread, forgive me. I guess you will just have to pack up and go get one. I take road trips!!!!! I have to take road trips because ain't no one got anything over here.

If i had a Drivers L i would but yet i only have a permit. Maybe i can confince him to bring one down when he comes for the sale.

Crap, I forgot about the sale. I am sure he is gonna go over for that, I think all you have to do is mention tile saw to Michael and he will drool. Give him a shout. I was gonna try to make it over but that just isn't gonna happen now. I would have brought one for you.

LOL Ooops. Ummm I thought you'd asked about the Scribbled Rabbit. I read it as Algae eater, not Algae Feeder. Bought the Algae feeders from Barbie. Since her website doesn't have any pics of them, I'll link a pic from a Google image search. They're actually called the H2O Life Magnet Seaweed Clip. The magnet is plenty strong for our 40, and was strong enough for our 75, but is NOT strong enough for the 200, so I've been using the outer part of an algae magnet.

HL1331_99.jpg

Back