My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

UH , your tank looks pretty good,

for an old man LOL.....

J/K how are you charlie your fishies look good as do your corals

I know, we somtimes forget to take care of ourselves when dealing with a reef tank..
Till something knocks you on your but to snap you back into reality..
Hope your not getting sick.

Oh ...
Well,might want to get that checked out...
I don't know if a doctor has a cure old age??LOL

J/K.. Had to say it.

I know what you going through, I threw my back out in wrestling and it has never been the same. Woke up this morning in pain for no real reason.

Just take it easy and keep the pain meds close. oh god I have turned into my grandfather. HA HA

I hear you there, Everything I used to take for pain made my chest hurt. They thought I was crazy a few years back when they had to open me up and I never touched the push button for pain meds.

Woah! Looks like we derailed into GeriatricFrontiers.com! :) Speaking of which, I think I'm getting old, too. A sprained ankle from 2 years ago still gives me trouble, my back... OK, I've already gone too far... :)

And about the BBQ Charlie, I was just razzin' you. I seem to remember the week we were there as being pretty hectic. Something about the in-laws paying for the airline tickets, so they expected to see us. We should be due for another visit, once my son's health allows it. I'll have to look you back up, and maybe show you how us California's grill it up!

Woah! Looks like we derailed into GeriatricFrontiers.com! :) Speaking of which, I think I'm getting old, too. A sprained ankle from 2 years ago still gives me trouble, my back... OK, I've already gone too far... :)

And about the BBQ Charlie, I was just razzin' you. I seem to remember the week we were there as being pretty hectic. Something about the in-laws paying for the airline tickets, so they expected to see us. We should be due for another visit, once my son's health allows it. I'll have to look you back up, and maybe show you how us California's grill it up!

I knew you were just flinging garbage Sherm. If I remember correctly, you guys barely had time to make it over. Plus the weather was really crappy!!! You and your family are welcome anytime!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Charlie, hows the skimmer doing? I just purchased one and it showed up yesterday. I haven't even got to look at it yet as I am stuck in SeaTac until noon today. Tank is looking GREAT!!

Hey Charlie, hows the skimmer doing? I just purchased one and it showed up yesterday. I haven't even got to look at it yet as I am stuck in SeaTac until noon today. Tank is looking GREAT!!

Wow, a fine place to be stuck at???????????????:)

Skimmer is doing fine, I am thinking that it needs the neck cleaned every couple of days for optimum performance tho. it sure pulls out some nasty stuff.:eek::eek::eek::eek:
How long you home for this time?

I don't know about the fine place comment but it could be worse. I got here at about 11:00PM last night and my flight home leaves at 9:50 so I am getting close. I get to be home for 14 days this time.

I don't know about the fine place comment but it could be worse. I got here at about 11:00PM last night and my flight home leaves at 9:50 so I am getting close. I get to be home for 14 days this time.

Great, enough time to help break in your new skimmer. Did you get the Xtreme Cone 250a????? You and your wife ought to find a day and zip up here. I do have cold beer.:lol::lol::lol:

Well the 300 is no where close to being setup so I will have to drool over it in the box for a while. Yeah it is the 250A cone. Cold beer sounds great!! We will definently make it over to visit sometime. You are always welcome to come down to Lewiston when you are in Spokane as well, we also have cold beer! We are trying to get to Seattle to visit the stores over there and hopefully some Seattle area reefers this time off. I have only been to Seattle twice not counting my airport stays and my wife has never been so it should be a good trip other than getting lost!!

Grab yourself a little Garmin, you can't get lost!!!!! I just hate driving around in Seattle, too much traffic!!!!!
I have found that if you bring big coolers, Seattle is a great place, plenty of tanks around to help fill them coolers;););) I personally have never left Seattle without a full cooler!!!!

Back