My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

We both have I-Phones and they are pretty handy with navigation but I am like you and don't like the traffic. Never driven alot in big cities so it will be an experience if we end up going. We have a cooler that rides everywhere with us in the car you never know when you are going to find something you can't live without.

I just hate having to look on my phone while I am driving. That is why I have a Garmin, but whatever gets you by. Course it helps to have a co-pilot. Willis was never very good with the co-pilot thing.:D:D:D

Yeah having a co-pilot helps as long as she doesn't fall asleep and you miss your turns!! We usually get directions from mapquest and print them off the computer and they are pretty accurate at getting you where you are needing to be.

Roscoe, I lived in Chicago for 18 years, that is why I live where I live now. You can have the ******* city.

LOL I hear ya Charlie. I don't live in the city per say. I rather stay away from them also. Good for visits but not the daily grind.

LOL I hear ya Charlie. I don't live in the city per say. I rather stay away from them also. Good for visits but not the daily grind.

Luckily for me, the city visits are only 1-2 times a year. What I really think is funny is how distance is gauged in the city and places like where I am. A long drive for you guys in a trip across Seattle, a long drive for me is a trip to Seattle.

Luckily for me, the city visits are only 1-2 times a year. What I really think is funny is how distance is gauged in the city and places like where I am. A long drive for you guys in a trip across Seattle, a long drive for me is a trip to Seattle.

Well at least your long drive is with out traffic.

I also find it comical when I see people saying someone lives too far away I have looked at some of the distances and they claim to be 1.5 hours or less. My wife and I go to Spokane about every weekend and that is a two hour drive one way. Living out where the cities are spread apart does make your perception of distance different. When I was in school my bus ride was about 25 miles each way and that was about halfway through the route that the bus traveled.

My idea of a long drive is if it takes more than 2 days to get there, and I know that there are going to be different opinions about that!!!!!! For roscoe, a long drive is getting to work each day. Man, I like where I live!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

My idea of a long drive is if it takes more than 2 days to get there, and I know that there are going to be different opinions about that!!!!!! For roscoe, a long drive is getting to work each day. Man, I like where I live!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

No not a long drive for work at all. It is a long traffic is what I'm talking about. I like taking road trips. I work with people that thinks I'm crazy for drioving 35 miles each way for work. On a good day with no traffic I can make it to work in 30 minutes top.

No not a long drive for work at all. It is a long traffic is what I'm talking about. I like taking road trips. I work with people that thinks I'm crazy for drioving 35 miles each way for work. On a good day with no traffic I can make it to work in 30 minutes top.

Hey roscoe, I understand where you are coming from, I am just giving you a hard time man. It is all good, I hope. I just don't know how you folks do that every day and not carry a machine gun with you in the car!!!!! That day I met you and then headed over to Dang's house, I probably could have pulled what was left of my hair out 15 times. I have found that in a city, the best offense is a good offense!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey roscoe, I understand where you are coming from, I am just giving you a hard time man. It is all good, I hope. I just don't know how you folks do that every day and not carry a machine gun with you in the car!!!!! That day I met you and then headed over to Dang's house, I probably could have pulled what was left of my hair out 15 times. I have found that in a city, the best offense is a good offense!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is why I don't carry a machine gun!!!! Otherwise there would be a trail of bodies behind my rear view mirrors everywhere I go. Good thing there are natural remedies ;)to ease the traffic frustration.

Back