My 55 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

A sebae was one of the first things I bought and it only lived a few months. Everything in your tank looks great though. I've just heard those sebae's are really hard to take care of. And in time it will move around/sting your corals. Generally anenomes and coral don't mix well, but some do pull it off.

Cool video and nice pics Brady! What are you supplementing in your tank (if anything)? You've got some crazy coraline growth in there!:)

Well i add 2 powerheads for the tank they are the maxi jet 1200. Man ohh man that made a world of difference then the junk ones i had before.. Everything is looking good so far...

Cool Brady! I just replaced my mj1200 with a Tunze nano stream on Friday! I'll post pics of it later on my thread as well:)

Well i went and traded my white sebae anemone today. The clown fish didnt even look at it and he always ended up in the back of the tank so i idnt get to look at him much. So i got some zoa's and some rics i will post some pics tomorrow when the lights are on.. And one more thing where should i place the frags???

Cool on the new additions! When I had my anemone in my first tank, my clowns didn't pay any attention to it either so don't feel bad. Alot of people experience the same thing as well.

As for placement, I always kept my zoathids and ricordia down pretty low in the tank and they seems to have always done well. I guess they got all the light they needed. In the wild, I usually see them pretty close to the surface so they must like a lot of light, but I'm only assuming here. In any event, in looking at different tanks on the forum, I see them placed all over the place so who knows???(LOL)

I'll keep an eye out for the pics:)

wwouu woou woouu those are some sweet zoos dood !!! i love the red one :D .
your tank is definetly looking awesome :)

thank you all im very very happy with it. One question how long does it take for the zoa's to grow and split???I want alot of the red ones to grow

Back