My 55 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

New corals

Well i took a few pics of the corals today... Im still waiting for the red zoa's from josh...sorry my camera is not the best but i did what i could... enjoy

Last edited:
New looking tank!!!!

Well i just wanted to let you all know that i will be changing the rock work and adding some more rock tomorrow.. My boy from the lfs has hooked me up with some very nice corals from his tank. These need alot of light so we are going to move the rock and all of that fun stuff. He gave me some killer red zoa's some Montipora some staghorn i think thats the name. And one pulsing Xenia and some other nice pieces.. So now i need to get some test kits for cal, alk, and some other stuff. If i get everything done tomorrow i will for sure post the pics!!!!!

well we got everything all moved and in place tonight :) Josh from inland aquatics helped me out alot... i will have pics up and coming tomorrow or when everything opens up.. thats all for now..i think the tank looks alot better and alot more room...

new tank

Well here are a few pics of the tank with the new rock work and all. I think it made so much more room in the tank.. Nothing really has opened up yet this is right when the lights come on.these are a few of the corals josh gave me. He told me that the stag horn needed to be near the lights. He told me that he knows people that has these under t5's and are doing good. So wish me luck...He has some other stuff he is fragging out for me so cant wait..

Looks great Brady!! I like the look! I'd keep an eye on your flow a bit now seeing your rock structures are more compact than it was before, but other than that you should be good to go:)

i was thinking about add one more maxijet in the middle of the tank. He said its not a must that i have one but i could if i wanted to.

gaby i really feel the same here about it josh had 2 giant pieces in his tank an just cut it off for me...I wish i had a better camera to show the real color of it and everything about it. Anyways he is going to hook me up with some other stuff later. I will post more pics when everything opens up they seem really mad about the move :)

wwouu dood, you really are stuffing that tank up :D .
I bet is more pretty in person and yeah definetly give it some time .
did you glue it or did it come with the rock ? :p

Nope we didnt glue anything there was a hole in the live rock and we just put him in it and it fits him like a glove.. The tank is coming along very nicely im not going to buy anything else for it. What ever josh wants to frag and give me then thats all i will be doing to the tank..

Your tank is looking really nice Brady! It's amazing what a few corals can do huh?:p Wait till it fills up!:)

man ohhh man i agree with you there for sure. I cant wait till everything grows and fills the tank out... Im very happy i got the lights to do the corals ya know...there wasnt much to look at besides the lion fish and the clown fish...

Back