My car

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

0-60? haha, Im lucky to get it up to 60. Seriously though, I have only had it up to 60 once, and shes never been on the freeway in my posession. Shes almost 40 and they earn a lot of 'charector' around that age;)

Low and slow, thats my tempo.

Wow this thread really took off. Its kinda cool to see that a lot of us have more than just reefing in common. Who else has pics of their rides? This isn't a muscle thread just a thread to show off your car. wether its a POS or trophy winner just show it off.

ok fine you asked for it... i didn't wanna make you all jelous but here is my hot rod :D .... to sexy for you all :lol: :lol:

ok fine you asked for it... i didn't wanna make you all jelous but here is my hot rod :D .... to sexy for you all :lol: :lol:

Gabs.. your killing me here. too funny.

Cwazy.. you're cover is blown man. I think you really meant to post this one right?
kb_mon_12gir.jpg

...to late. mantis went in there. hopefully, he wont punch/slice my buttocts

in that case if it pinch you, you should film it and send it to the jackass guys :D :lol: .

It kinda makes me sad all this happened after posting pics of my VW

I know I have a bigger motor than that trike tho, even with turbo mantis in the pico on the back!!

LOL!!! hey at least you got a motor dood ... my legs are my motor and they don't go for to long :p :lol: .

Back