My car

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

All of you Ford and Chevy fans just wait until the 08 Challengers hit the street. It will make you mustangs look like a carnival pony.:D

My first car was a 69 dart with a 360. Almost 2yrs and 5 speeding tickets later, i got a 4 banger. But i still went fast, it just took longer to get there.:confused:

I am trying to talk my dad out of his 70 Cuda (good luck i know). But its for his son's 23 birtday, right! I will keep you posted on that one. At least i know i get it when he dies....:badgrin:

Muscle cars all the way!!

Here is my old 97 pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged! I recently sold it due to it taking up space now that I have kids and all.
I had fun with it for over 5 years but it is gone now, I almost cried!!
did I mention this thing was stock and turned mid to high 13's in the quarter mile with a V-6? I got it in Kansas and boy did I have fun with it on those country roads I got that thing up to 150 and still had plenty more to go, I got scared and let off the accelerator!!

Matt

What can I say? I guess I'm just a VW nut!
RATROD002.jpg

Well, this WAS my lovely ride until I blew the engine... the sucker only had 60k on it! I took too long between the oil changes, and now my ride is belly-up. Still owe about 10 grand on it. Anyone want it? :)

Since the convertible Beemer is belly-up, and I just can't live without a convertible, I got myself something that looks almost exactly like THIS, just not as shiny... And it's got not one, but TWO sunroofs, one of which is four feet long! :) I drove around with the big sunroof open, had the wind in my hair and got an ear infection as the result... go figure!

Hey Krish and Gaby,
What are you two laughing at? If it's at my Vee-Dub, I will kick you guys! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL!!! I was actually laughing at the ear infection from the sun roof, but since you think the bus is funny as well...OK:lol:

ROFL!!! I was actually laughing at the ear infection from the sun roof, but since you think the bus is funny as well...OK

me too but i'm ok with winning a chase after who knows how many years it's gets old to get beat all the time :lol: .

BTW Gabby...Got your license yet?
LMAO !!!! :lol: i knew you were gonna say something like that :lol: .

no :( ... no one wants to teach me and i don't have the money to go to a driving school :p, and the husband gets really scared, he goes pale when i'm driving for some reason :confused: (he looks like a cat about to take a shower... grabbing onto the seat as hard as he can) so i quit .... i guess the bus and the bikes were meant for me :p :lol: .

Oh Gaby, if only you lived closer! I could teach you (provided you have a car to learn in). My current bus is NOT the easiest vehicle to learn in (stick shift, no power steering, and it drives like a real bus). Any thoughts of moving to Burien any time soon? :)

Back