My New Baby 180

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Cool, you can store all your extra tank stuff on the canopy and hoist it out of the way. Hey, how about building shelves on top of the canopy!

No only will you not overfeed you'll get exercise. Or you could tie the hoist string one of your dogs and teach them to do it! :D

I'm coming over with a screw driver and some bagies. I hope that you left adequit access for me to haul some tennis ball sized frags out of that system of yours. I don't want any dang sized micro frags.

Looks like a major improvement! I must come and inspect in person to fully determine the extent of improvement.
You know the drill. Always welcome

I'm coming over with a screw driver and some bagies. I hope that you left adequit access for me to haul some tennis ball sized frags out of that system of yours. I don't want any dang sized micro frags.
Not gun-a go there ;)

Very nice,... VERY nice!
Me thinks your to kind :D

Excellent looking tank!!
Thanks mike. Come by when your ready.

The hoods looking good buddy! So are the corals... wait a minute! Whats going on here?
tracyhasredbugs.jpg

I don't want any dang sized micro frags.[/QUOTE]

,,you always got free frag from me in the past,:D:D,still complained about it,no more free frag for you then:lol::lol::lol:eek:h boy:D:confused:

Last edited:
Love the lumen brights. I have one lumenarc in the middle and two lumen brights on the out side and you can tell the differance. The lumen brights are alot brighter. All three ran on 400watt HQI ballast and 20k SE helios HQI bulbs.

Back