My New Baby 180

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Not sure if i even want to post on this thread right now...

I would agree Dan, Tracy = Karma. But you just have to watch him around your wife, that whole karma thing goes out the window(or down the drain in his case) when he catches a wiff. My wife gets mad if i dont warn her at least a half hour before he comes over!

Some fish shots and sea apple

IMG_3138_edited.jpg

IMG_3131_edited.jpg

IMG_3155_edited.jpg

I love sea apples but not all tanks are stable as Tracy's. If anyones has unexpected major changes in temp, salinity, Ph, etc. beware of adding one. If they die by some chance, they release massive amounts of toxins such as all sea cucumbers and will kill off the tank.

Advanced level inhabitant.

Tracy, I think you should get rid of this NOW, perhaps put it in my tank?

I wonder if Sea Apples eat free swimming re-bug larvae? Maybe Uncle Red Bug would know the answer to this question?

Then about the people that knowingly give away or sell frags infected with red bugs? Especially for a beginner that may have no clue what a red bug is. And may never know they have them till mysteriously coral die or nothing may happen. I myself would have to do that to anyone willingly. I have been battling a flatworm problem in my main tank. I have it pretty much licked. But I will not give or sell a frag to a friend or stranger till I know they are guy. But that is me and everyone has a right of ones own opinion.
I don't go and play games and try to hurt feelings on here. There is a RED BUG PROBLEM.

Back