Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

More? Sure...

DSC_2632Medium.jpg

DSC_2633Medium.jpg

DSC_2635Medium.jpg

DSC_2647Medium.jpg

DSC_2649Medium.jpg

Here is the one I got from Ed at the last frag meeting...nice and purple!

DSC_2655Medium.jpg

I have bigt to thank for the corals, and the health of the corals by helping me make the calcium reactor. How can he go to Germany, how will I continue to grow in this hobby?:doubt:

I have bigt to thank for the corals, and the health of the corals by helping me make the calcium reactor. How can he go to Germany, how will I continue to grow in this hobby?

i know, he had some kewl corals :( .

you are missing the blue stuffs in your tank,,stop by and see me somtime:)

You are correct sir, in fact I lost everything that I got from you do to the flatworm problems:( I will make it up your way sometime soon, I still need to come see your home tank anyway:D What days are good for you? Since I changed my career I have a lot more flexability.

Wow todd, what a improvement! The corals and tank are looking great my friend. I will be home for thanksgiving and will drop in on you, so have some beer ready :D

Wow todd, what a improvement! The corals and tank are looking great my friend. I will be home for thanksgiving and will drop in on you, so have some beer ready :D

What day are you coming home? Hey I'm having a bit of trouble with the skimmer, can you give me a call when you get a chance? Thanks for the comment, I'm pretty happy with everything right now. I'm sure you will be happy to see your sump being put to good use:D

anytime just give a day of notice,.
You are correct sir, in fact I lost everything that I got from you do to the flatworm problems:( I will make it up your way sometime soon, I still need to come see your home tank anyway:D What days are good for you? Since I changed my career I have a lot more flexability.

Back