my new look 220 gals

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
tamarindthai,

hey man where the full tank shot? i'm dieing to see the tank you put those acros in. I bet its breath taking.

i placed full tank shot pics on page 2,,it's not quite completed scape yet,,,experiment placing corals with same neibor as possible,(still have 6 more big big colonies to move yet,,oh boy),see how they a re response to the new environment to light and to water flow,,my old tank was 6 maxi 1200,,new tank 4-6100 tunze

congrats Dang for the new tank. Its been awhile since we last see each other. I will try to visit you again soon to see your new tank.

Im always here, just been very busy recently. Also, Im having issues with this hot weather/temp we are having. I have 92F inside our apartment for the past several days, and my tank has been hitting 85F. And because of these, Im having RTN issues....

But thats ok, Im glad that you have another ongoing project you have there. And it is looking good.

I see that you did a DSB again. Thats cool. Post some more pics...

thanks,,i took the those pics under 12kreeflux,10kreeflux and 20kxm,,next month i 'm gonna switch to mix 14k ham and blueline with lumenarc,,they're all 400w

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back