my new look 220 gals

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was just sick of people commenting about his tank is infested by red bugs, but then those that are complaining about the bugs wants what is in his tank. I guess i would get a lil discouraged myself too that people keeps on beating on this dead horse and at the same time wanting what he has.

I think he was just sick of people commenting about his tank is infested by red bugs, but then those that are complaining about the bugs wants what is in his tank. I guess i would get a lil discouraged myself too that people keeps on beating on this dead horse and at the same time wanting what he has.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make no bones about it, I really hope the folks responsible for this mess are happy. I am not!!!!

Unfortunately Dang went on a rampage and abused a feature which I kept active to be able to edit your own posts and elected to remove everything in this thread. He may have been getting a lot of heat for red bugs, but like people said, his tank was thriving. He should NOT have done what he did to all of his posts here, which is quite upsetting to me.

Unfortunately Dang went on a rampage and abused a feature which I kept active to be able to edit your own posts and elected to remove everything in this thread. He may have been getting a lot of heat for red bugs, but like people said, his tank was thriving. He should NOT have done what he did to all of his posts here, which is quite upsetting to me.

:cry: I'm very sorry to hear about this. :cry:

I know that you re-enacted the "edit your own post" feature because I and 2 or 3 other people asked you to. I want to let you know how much I appreciated that Chuck (as well as the 10 million other things you do for us).

I'm not even going to ask what he did with the edited posts. I'm just bummed that he ruined the "edit" feature for all the members.

NOTE TO WHOEVER WAS BUGGING HIM PUBLICLY TO GET HIM THIS UPSET......

My mom told me this when I was a little child: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

Look in my signature line too. Please pause before hitting enter, being nice is free.

:cry: I'm very sorry to hear about this. :cry:

I'm not even going to ask what he did with the edited posts. I'm just bummed that he ruined the "edit" feature for all the members.

Is there a timed edit function in the board software? I know some of the boards you can set time that allows the post to be edited for the first hour after posting.

Don

Yes there is. At the time I opened it up completely, because everyone complained about any kind of time limit that I imposed. There is now a 60 minute limit until things settle down.

Anyway, this isn't the right place to be talking about this. I am going to close this thread since Dang pretty much deleted all of his content out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back