my new look 220 gals

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Tam! ill be by to visit with ya when ever im is the seattle area! and i love tai food! Mmmm. Happy reeffing.

hey dang, sawasadee krap- could you let me know where your resteraunt is located? me and the wife love thai food and would love to stop by and grub some... just tell me you have mangos and sticky rice....lol that was my favorite when I lived over there.
p,s. nice tank

Beautiful tank, Did you get some corals from Issaquah safeway store. If so Keep a eye on them :eek:.

Last edited:
hey dang, sawasadee krap- could you let me know where your resteraunt is located? me and the wife love thai food and would love to stop by and grub some... just tell me you have mangos and sticky rice....lol that was my favorite when I lived over there.
p,s. nice tank

sawasdee khup,,
we are in Woodinville wa,,are you in Mt. find me at
www.irenefamilythai.com glad to hear from you ..so when ever you're in town please let me know,,i like to meet you,,,sweet mango is out of the season now in wa,,i can substitute with Hawaii ,,not that good as the smaller one,,,thanks for the word.:)

sawasdee khup,,
we are in Woodinville wa,,are you in Mt. find me at
www.irenefamilythai.com glad to hear from you ..so when ever you're in town please let me know,,i like to meet you,,,sweet mango is out of the season now in wa,,i can substitute with Hawaii ,,not that good as the smaller one,,,thanks for the word.:)

we'll be up next week to pick up our 270 from Jason so we'll swing by on our way in or out... lol

Dang, please stop!!! There are enough of us here who really value your posts and your photography skills, and your sense of humor. Whatever pushed you over the edge should be corrected, we cannot afford to lose quality. Please rethink. I would have sent this in a PM but I am unable to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back