my new tank!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ok today i put sand...and i like it better than BB...heres some pics...its a bit cloudy..:)
i also put 2 frags of zoas/palys a few days ago...mohawks and AOG..:)
lights are only t5's..and i miss the shimmer...so im gonna get 1 250w halide to put in the middle:)

ok today i put sand...and i like it better than BB...heres some pics...its a bit cloudy..:)
i also put 2 frags of zoas/palys a few days ago...mohawks and AOG..:)
lights are only t5's..and i miss the shimmer...so im gonna get 1 250w halide to put in the middle:)

Looking GOOD!!!! great job!!!

i know finn..i miss the shimmer:Di was looking at powerbrites but what if i still dont like it..so i will just go with mh..the shimmer makes everything look great..
i just went to pick up a tiny rbta today..thanks DBM:)

sooo i slowly move a couple of lps...my open brain and frag of red blastos...
also put some of my rics..i put them in the left side..
water is still cloudy...

heres some pics:)actinics only...

its one of my favorite...:p
here it is when i was acclimating it..2nd pic was taken with flash...
when i first got it the color wasnt really like this...overtime color have change..it developed a neon color...(most reds/pinks/purple/whitish gray and neon green)
:)

ok took more pics..bare with me :D
all lights are on...im liking t5's but i just miss the shimmer:D
i already ordered 250w 20k radium so hopefully ill be more satisfied and happy with my lights once i get it...:)

i havent decide what to do/get for flow...right now i only have a rio pump(just temporary) and a sea swirl...im choosing between mp20 or tunze..im thinking about tunze as its much cheaper...what tunze should i get?

any advice will help...:)thanks:p

ok put a few lps now...pics again:)
i am having diatoms in the rocks...

still need advice on what to choose for flow...anyone:oops:?

heres some pics i took today...im almost done moving all my lps...still have a few in my old tank:D...this weekend i will move my zoas/palys...:)

i am happy with my new tank,i really love it...i will make it as simple as i can...i wont clutter it with frag racks anymore...i dont wanna upgrade again...:mad::lol:
so far i still have lots of room on the other side and on the rocks...:)

i got it as rare superman mushroom:)from perry(ocean in the box)...
in the pic its not fully open...once it becomes happy its a monster:D:)

Back